Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epd

What the **** is going on with EPD? My older kids benefited tremendously from the program but since Ray ( Valor ) took over it's a mess. When are they going to announce the coaching stuff? next year. I have the feeling that every Valor player is going to make it and all the coaching stuff would be from Valor which let's be real is a **** club. Crossfire premiere stuff should run the program since they are one of the best clubs in the nation.

Fk you and xf too

Comment

I'd rather **** your sister you piece of garbage.

Comment

he is just another hater. his son could not make it to XF. We are top 2 in the nations for boys and top 5 in girls and they are not even top 5 in state. Is that even a soccer team they might play rugby :)

Comment

Valor is the future. When will you peasants realize that.

Comment

We live in Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Medina and you live in Maple Valley who do you think is a peasant? Valor was ****, is ****, would be always ****. Ryan would be out this summer mark my word. He clearly, does not know what he is doing most of EPD coaches are not coming back and we would have unqualified Valor coaches. And our EPD team would be full of Valor **** players God help us!!!! It would be the worst showing of WA EPD in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              We live in Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Medina and you live in Maple Valley who do you think is a peasant? Valor was ****, is ****, would be always ****. Ryan would be out this summer mark my word. He clearly, does not know what he is doing most of EPD coaches are not coming back and we would have unqualified Valor coaches. And our EPD team would be full of Valor **** players God help us!!!! It would be the worst showing of WA EPD in history.
              Small d*ck energy bruh...

Comment

Small d*ck energy bruh...
                More like a soft crossed fired ****

Comment

I didn’t realize people were so into EPD? It didn’t even seem like something I should think about for my kid.

maybe I should bring my kid to the valor mind trust and see if they could turn my kid down?

Comment

I'm not from maple valley, but if you know anything about local HS sports Tahoma (maple valley) often punches above its weight class. With a mix of diversity (coming from the Kent area) and suburban growth in maple valley and black Diamond, coupled with deterioration of PacNW, Valor is poised for success in youth soccer.

I don't know anything about the coaches or leadership outside of Peter Hatrup - a Seattle native, and part of two Division II championship teams at SPU who went on to a 17 year pro soccer career. He then was a successful coach for crossfire.

im not sure who Ryan (referenced above) is- do you mean Ray Johnson?

I do think EPD is struggling with a coaching lineup and overall the program is struggling. It will never please everyone, but the basic issue is that it really doesn't serve a purpose outside of a fundraiser for WYS and ODP. ODP a Isnt what it use to be- not sure why they are even allowed to use "Olympic" in their name- they have nothing to do with the Olympic Team, nor USMNT.

EDP reached an all time low last year - it was the most disorganized I've ever seen it, and it doesn't appear any more organized now. It's a shame as many families find the program laughable and not worth the time.

I've felt the time has been well spent in years past, but the trainings leading up to friendship cup and the tournament itself was a disappointment last year.

Comment

EPD has nothing to do with "ELITE PLAYER DEVELOPMENT"

Comment

valor is **** and so is epd

Comment

What is the cost of EPD for a 2011? My child is considering trying out, but given the lack of likely development being offer I would like to get an idea of the cost. Thanks

Comment

I'm not from maple valley, but if you know anything about local HS sports Tahoma (maple valley) often punches above its weight class. With a mix of diversity (coming from the Kent area) and suburban growth in maple valley and black Diamond, coupled with deterioration of PacNW, Valor is poised for success in youth soccer.

I don't know anything about the coaches or leadership outside of Peter Hatrup - a Seattle native, and part of two Division II championship teams at SPU who went on to a 17 year pro soccer career. He then was a successful coach for crossfire.

im not sure who Ryan (referenced above) is- do you mean Ray Johnson?

I do think EPD is struggling with a coaching lineup and overall the program is struggling. It will never please everyone, but the basic issue is that it really doesn't serve a purpose outside of a fundraiser for WYS and ODP. ODP a Isnt what it use to be- not sure why they are even allowed to use "Olympic" in their name- they have nothing to do with the Olympic Team, nor USMNT.

EDP reached an all time low last year - it was the most disorganized I've ever seen it, and it doesn't appear any more organized now. It's a shame as many families find the program laughable and not worth the time.

I've felt the time has been well spent in years past, but the trainings leading up to friendship cup and the tournament itself was a disappointment last year.
                            Thank you for your input

Comment

What the **** is going on with EPD? My older kids benefited tremendously from the program but since Ray ( Valor ) took over it's a mess. When are they going to announce the coaching stuff? next year. I have the feeling that every Valor player is going to make it and all the coaching stuff would be from Valor which let's be real is a **** club. Crossfire premiere stuff should run the program since they are one of the best clubs in the nation.
                              Totally agree! The best club should be running it, and as much as people like to spew hate, Crossfire is the proven club (and no I don’t have a kid at XF)! Having a no name club like Valor so involved in it just brings the program down and gives it no prestige. This is just disappointing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X