Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhoh justi is preggos.

Must be slightly awkward trying to figure out who is the babys daddy, Troy or Tote? Stsrting to sound like a jerry springer episode.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Must be slightly awkward trying to figure out who is the babys daddy, Troy or Tote? Stsrting to sound like a jerry springer episode.
    I don't believe you. Post a link here or it didn't happen.

Comment

Why post this? I don’t understand the virtual. She left and is coaching somewhere else, who care? Why spread the hate?

Comment

Why post this? I don’t understand the virtual. She left and is coaching somewhere else, who care? Why spread the hate?
        Because it is food for the trolls and everyone on this forum is definitely headed for hell.

Comment

Go down to starfire dyring training and you will see it for yourself.

Comment

No. Post a link here.

Comment

Ultra sound or fake news and yes post a picture.

Comment

I am so sorry you are hurting yourself so much that you need to make up stories about other people that you don't even know. I hope you can reach out and get the mental health resources you need.

Comment

I am so sorry you are hurting yourself so much that you need to make up stories about other people that you don't even know. I hope you can reach out and get the mental health resources you need.
                  Isn’t her son still playining in the club? It so, I think that says a lot
                  It’s too bad that people try to convince others to leave a club yet they have their own kid playing there.

Comment

It’s another coach that is pregnant not Justi. They do look similar from afar

Comment

you saying all white people look alike?

Comment

you saying all white people look alike?
                        Yes…love BLM

Comment

Rumor I heard is that Justi got the other coach pregnant.

Comment

Uhoh Justi is preggos, you’re a disgusting liar!!
                            Bernie tells people she’s having an affair so they will spread the rumors, he’s such a piece of garbage. And you are garbage for posting the pregnancy line

Comment

Uhoh Justi is preggos, you’re a disgusting liar!!
                              Bernie tells people she’s having an affair so they will spread the rumors, he’s such a piece of garbage. And you are garbage for posting the pregnancy line
                              that was my thought! All these rumors only appeared after all this happened

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X