Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye Bernie

I don’t think I can upload the summons and complaint to this board, but I have seen it.

Doesn’t look like it has been filed yet, but having read the allegations from the plaintiff, I don’t think Bernie is still director of XF after this gets out. The law firm is called Emery Reddy, and the defendants are LWYSA and Crossfire Foundation.

Emery reddy is an absolutely garbage law firm. You would have a better chance winning representing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Emery reddy is an absolutely garbage law firm. You would have a better chance winning representing yourself.
      HAHAHAHAHA......oh man, this keeps getting better and better.

Comment

I don’t think I can upload the summons and complaint to this board, but I have seen it.

Doesn’t look like it has been filed yet, but having read the allegations from the plaintiff, I don’t think Bernie is still director of XF after this gets out. The law firm is called Emery Reddy, and the defendants are LWYSA and Crossfire Foundation.
        What’s sick is the extortion going on here…

seen by people but not filed = legal extortion.

Comment

What’s sick is the extortion going on here…

seen by people but not filed = legal extortion.
          Close, but there has to be demand that the target of the extortion perform some act or refrain from doing something. Could be that there is something demanded in the background, but not stated here.
          But yeah, wherever I hear, "we've got something big, just wait till you see it" ... it's normally a big yawn.

Comment

It’s crazy how the crossfire parents are still defending Bernie with their life. The club will thrive with a new leadership that is focused on the kids and not their moms

Comment

Close, but there has to be demand that the target of the extortion perform some act or refrain from doing something. Could be that there is something demanded in the background, but not stated here.
              But yeah, wherever I hear, "we've got something big, just wait till you see it" ... it's normally a big yawn.
              It’s all extortion. Seriously my feelings got hurt give me money…

Comment

It’s all extortion. Seriously my feelings got hurt give me money…
                Serving a notice with summons and giving the defendant 20 days to respond before it is actually filed is the standard practice in Washington. Anyone who has read the complaint knows it is strong and compelling, as several people have said on here. The firm that took the case likely took it on a contingency.

Comment

Can’t wait for this to get picked up by a local tv station or Seattle times. They love this kind of stuff.

Comment

Serving a notice with summons and giving the defendant 20 days to respond before it is actually filed is the standard practice in Washington. Anyone who has read the complaint knows it is strong and compelling, as several people have said on here. The firm that took the case likely took it on a contingency.
                    Yes, the three of you on here posting believe it's compelling. It must make for a long day when you have to post here in regular intervals. Do you set your watch, or text to make sure the next person posts?

Comment

Yes, the three of you on here posting believe it's compelling. It must make for a long day when you have to post here in regular intervals. Do you set your watch, or text to make sure the next person posts?
                      It's just me. Posting schedule depends entirely on which one of my split personalities is in control, and when the changeover occurs

Comment

It’s crazy how the crossfire parents are still defending Bernie with their life. The club will thrive with a new leadership that is focused on the kids and not their moms
                        Seems like XF is the strongest club in the region and Bernie already focused on the moms. Maybe the new leadership should focus on the Dads.

Comment

Ironic that people have been saying that Bernie doesn’t care about the girls problem at XF and that’s going to be what takes him down.

Comment

Girls program

Comment

Release the Kracken!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X