Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Saw that XF made a post about this on Facebook with the scores.

Stay classy XF. This is why everyone hates you.
    Wow saw that as well and just immediate lost faith in sportsmanship. Let's trace this through. Who has privileges to post on the XF Facebook page? Is it Bernie himself or some parent schlub convinced to do the social stuff? Someone literally had to type that result in and create the post. While that person was typing it in, at no point did they have a self morality check and think. "hmmmm. Am I a bad human being for posting the score to a blowout result in youth soccer publicly"

Comment

Saw that XF made a post about this on Facebook with the scores.

Stay classy XF. This is why everyone hates you.
      As a XF parent I see why there is hatred. Classless.

Comment

Wow saw that as well and just immediate lost faith in sportsmanship. Let's trace this through. Who has privileges to post on the XF Facebook page? Is it Bernie himself or some parent schlub convinced to do the social stuff? Someone literally had to type that result in and create the post. While that person was typing it in, at no point did they have a self morality check and think. "hmmmm. Am I a bad human being for posting the score to a blowout result in youth soccer publicly"
        Wait!!! You are concerned about a post regarding a game that will be posted on ECNL website but you participate and read the garbage on this forum with no concern of morality. Sorry that’s idiotic !

Comment

Wait!!! You are concerned about a post regarding a game that will be posted on ECNL website but you participate and read the garbage on this forum with no concern of morality. Sorry that’s idiotic !
          So yes, we are all garbage (including yourself) for posting on this forum. I think the problem, which you have trouble grasping, is the ECNL site is a league standings and score site equally posted for all to see. Nowhere on the ECNL site does it highlight specific 11-0 losses from one club to another for the purpose of cramming it into people's faces on social media. It is just the raw standings across all clubs. The XF post was personally thought through and posted with approval by club leadership to highlight a disastrous result of a bunch of kids playing a game. It could of been handled a different way. Such as "Hard fought weekend of games, XF came home with 2 wins." It teaches kids life lessons on how to be gracious winners. (I get it, you don't care and didn't learn that from your parents) Have you ever been to a blowout game. We have been on both sides of one. When we are up by a ton of goals most adults have a reaction not to beat down on kids playing soccer with hooting and hollering. I think I already know what your behavior would be in that case.

Comment

So yes, we are all garbage (including yourself) for posting on this forum. I think the problem, which you have trouble grasping, is the ECNL site is a league standings and score site equally posted for all to see. Nowhere on the ECNL site does it highlight specific 11-0 losses from one club to another for the purpose of cramming it into people's faces on social media. It is just the raw standings across all clubs. The XF post was personally thought through and posted with approval by club leadership to highlight a disastrous result of a bunch of kids playing a game. It could of been handled a different way. Such as "Hard fought weekend of games, XF came home with 2 wins." It teaches kids life lessons on how to be gracious winners. (I get it, you don't care and didn't learn that from your parents) Have you ever been to a blowout game. We have been on both sides of one. When we are up by a ton of goals most adults have a reaction not to beat down on kids playing soccer with hooting and hollering. I think I already know what your behavior would be in that case.
            Also a XF parent. I also was surprised that’s what was showcased from the weekend…

Comment

Agree with your first sentence. Everyone on this site are garbage.

Comment

Agree with your first sentence. Everyone on this site are garbage.
                Just so we are clear. You are including yourself right.

Comment

^^This. There are many wonderful, talented kids playing for XF. It is the parents, director and a few coaches that have made them insufferable to other clubs. My ECNL kid has been approached twice about switching from current club to XF.

My concern is not about the drive or the $, but is this a good fit for the physical & mental health of my kid? I don’t want my kid publicly berated for hitting the ball too hard on a set piece or a give and go. I’ve seen this from XF parents more than coaches, actually. I don’t want to have to buddy up to the coach or make an auction donation for PT.
                  The shark-tank mentality is breaking kids down- they may chalk up a few more “W”s at XF, but at what cost?

Comment

Is something up with Pac? Their girls are coming in droves to play practice at other clubs

Comment

On the boys side, Pac developed a lot of good players over the years, almost all of whom they managed to drive away to other clubs because of how poorly they treated the kids and parents. At the 08 and 09 age groups, they would be top of the ECNL tables if they had managed to keep everyone.

Comment

On the boys side, Pac developed a lot of good players over the years, almost all of whom they managed to drive away to other clubs because of how poorly they treated the kids and parents. At the 08 and 09 age groups, they would be top of the ECNL tables if they had managed to keep everyone.

I am asking about what’s happening on the girls side? The G2010 ecnl are coming over every week.

Comment

I am asking about what’s happening on the girls side? The G2010 ecnl are coming over every week.
                          The club’s upper management has been an unstable mess for several years now, and as I mentioned even before that they were known for chasing their best players away. I guess that’s all catching up to the girls’ teams now

Comment

Their record is pretty bad this year……lots of L

Comment

https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/pu...?t=68795&oid=9

Comment

They’ve lost every single game… that’s tough. .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X