Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Can you expand on this a bit? Not enough context to understand what are you trying to say about the sentence.
    He just broke your hymen…..

Comment

Can you expand on this a bit? Not enough context to understand what are you trying to say about the sentence.
      You missed the point again. No one cares about policing perfect grammar on the internet. Especially when posting a short joke or quip or typing fast. Hopefully no one here is rereading posts and wasting time correcting them. Just type and go. I want your sarcastic comments at lightning speed as raw as possible. The Grammar police try to make themselves feel intellectually superior by pointing out punctuation flaws in sarcastic comments. Nice job.

But in any case so I can be a reading police *** like you. Paste:

As a famous DJ have said: don't ever confuse yourself.

here.

Free Grammar Checker | QuillBot AI

Comment

You missed the point again. No one cares about policing perfect grammar on the internet. Especially when posting a short joke or quip or typing fast. Hopefully no one here is rereading posts and wasting time correcting them. Just type and go. I want your sarcastic comments at lightning speed as raw as possible. The Grammar police try to make themselves feel intellectually superior by pointing out punctuation flaws in sarcastic comments. Nice job.

here.

Your grammar checker corrects 'have said' to 'once said', but, just like you, it's a completely stupid correction. Everyone knows that the famous DJ did not say it once, he said it on multiple occasions.

Comment

here.

Amen to you. They are the one making fun of my thick Chinese accent.

Comment

Amen to you. They are the one making fun of my thick Chinese accent.
            But that's lacist! I can feel your pain though.

Comment

Kids on A teams on lesser teams generally don’t want to be B teamers elsewhere. So if they don’t make the A team elsewhere they go back to their club.
              Smart as those kids will get the best coaches at that club and the best players.If you kid is good enough to be on an A team at a smaller club they will still have a good environment

Comment

But that's lacist! I can feel your pain though.
                To be honest, this sounds more German than Chinese

Comment

Your grammar checker corrects 'have said' to 'once said', but, just like you, it's a completely stupid correction. Everyone knows that the famous DJ did not say it once, he said it on multiple occasions.
                  Damn u dum. Stil don't get it. Nit picking posting gramar makes you an elitist ass luking down on ppl. What if English is not the native language of the poster, and BT dubs not puting quotes after quoting someone in you're sentence ......... Maybe you shouldnt throw stones when you live in a glas house.

Grammar check that beeeaaaaatccchhh

Comment

Damn u dum. Stil don't get it. Nit picking posting gramar makes you an elitist ass luking down on ppl. What if English is not the native language of the poster, and BT dubs not puting quotes after quoting someone in you're sentence ......... Maybe you shouldnt throw stones when you live in a glas house.

Grammar check that beeeaaaaatccchhh

Hahahahaha, YES! Tell me you wrote that while wearing khakis and a polo!!!

Comment

Damn u dum. Stil don't get it.
                      You do realize you are responding to the same person who's grammar was nit picked originally, right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X