Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Pac land every coach?

Went to a try out yesterday at Pac. Looking around there was many of the major coaches from other clubs.

crazy of the number of new coaches who have joined Pac. Going down the list many of the past pro’s and director level coaches are there. SU, Eastside, XF, Highline. Many of the local high school coaches.

Wow! Impressive list. Glad to see so many well know names.

High school?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Went to a try out yesterday at Pac. Looking around there was many of the major coaches from other clubs.

crazy of the number of new coaches who have joined Pac. Going down the list many of the past pro’s and director level coaches are there. SU, Eastside, XF, Highline. Many of the local high school coaches.

Feels like a paid advertisement

Comment

The problem was there was more coaches then players.

Comment

The problem was there was more coaches then players.
          Nope. It was very busy. Looks like the numbers are up again. Lots of new teams. It was u10-12 boys and girls. Lots of new players showing up.

Comment

I'm happy for you. Was there a point to this thread?

Comment

Nope. It was very busy. Looks like the numbers are up again. Lots of new teams. It was u10-12 boys and girls. Lots of new players showing up.
              I heard from a Pac director that they are seeing record numbers at their tryouts this year.

Comment

I heard from a Pac director that they are seeing record numbers at their tryouts this year.
                across the league post covid bump. Never been harder to make a team.

Comment

Well, they gobbled up Federal Way FC so their numbers should be up. But big numbers means a lot of new, young and inexperienced coaches. Numbers up, quality down. Expensive babysitting at PacNW.

Comment

Well, they gobbled up Federal Way FC so their numbers should be up. But big numbers means a lot of new, young and inexperienced coaches. Numbers up, quality down. Expensive babysitting at PacNW.
                    Agreed!

Comment

They grabbed many experienced coaches. Was amazed to see so many names. I would say the opposite happened. That grabbed many experienced coaches from other clubs. Would not call it babysitting.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4333261]

They grabbed many experienced coaches. Was amazed to see so many names. I would say the opposite happened. That grabbed many experienced coaches from other clubs. Would not call it babysitting.

[/QUOTe

i love your attempt to promote your club. Bottom line you have had great coaches and still same results. Have you looked where PAC is across the board in the standings ? You need to try a different approach.

Comment

Feels like a paid advertisement
                          Yesterday, so many “coaches” hopped out of their cars wearing brand new PacNW hoodies that looked recently silk screened and newly issued, as they tried to figure out which way was up on the brand spanking new clipboards they’d been given. It looked like a flash mob of out-of-work actors psyched to get a half-days’ work filming a toilet paper commercial. Sometimes bigger is really just a mirage.

Comment

Somebody needed scrap off all the XF stickers in the parking lot.

Comment

Trust me I’m not a fan of X-fire but PAC must change their silly play style. The only way it Oiled possibly work would yo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X