Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Damn! racism is alive and well within. My daughter play with 2 sweet Arabians girls. How awful of you?
    Arabian is not a race.

Comment

He's ARAB, what do you expect
      Probably, a Mexicans chihuahua, Is he legal here?

Comment

Probably, a Mexicans chihuahua, Is he legal here?
        not at all, he sounds more like a ****ing Asian, he can't spell properly and Arabs are too dumb

Comment

not at all, he sounds more like a ****ing Asian, he can't spell properly and Arabs are too dumb
          XF love rich Asians since they finance their A / ECNL teams :), most of B teams are full of Asians. It's part of XF scheme

Comment

XF love rich Asians since they finance their A / ECNL teams :), most of B teams are full of Asians. It's part of XF scheme
            A little angry that your kid can’t make the XF B team because of those damn Asians?

Comment

Wow the few crossfire white trashy parents are showing their true ignorance

Comment

White trash. MAGA psycho it's the Asians fault.

Comment

Wow the few crossfire white trashy parents are showing their true ignorance
                  Really disappointed with humanity in this thread as well. Many times though it is actually people of the same race that feel comfortable saying those things about their own race. I would not assume these are white people saying this crap. It may be, in which case. wow. If the person saying derogatory things about a race is not that race. Then that equals racist. If they are the same race then they are just stupid.

Anonymous forums and the internet. who knew.

Comment

A little angry that your kid can’t make the XF B team because of those damn Asians?
                    You know as I know that Asians are suck at soccer but keep hoping and bribing your way. My son, is in an A team with a great coach, the only one I do respect. Now that somebody that **** football. The rest are mediocre wannabes with low soccer IQ.

Comment

Really disappointed with humanity in this thread as well. Many times though it is actually people of the same race that feel comfortable saying those things about their own race. I would not assume these are white people saying this crap. It may be, in which case. wow. If the person saying derogatory things about a race is not that race. Then that equals racist. If they are the same race then they are just stupid.

Anonymous forums and the internet. who knew.
                      You clearly leave in some utopian world. Half of the country voted for a white supremacist, racist, ex president and you don't think it's white people. Maybe it's the blacks

Comment

You know as I know that Asians are suck at soccer but keep hoping and bribing your way. My son, is in an A team with a great coach, the only one I do respect. Now that somebody that **** football. The rest are mediocre wannabes with low soccer IQ.
                        Last time I checked Son Heung-min was one of the best players in the world.

Comment

That's your perspective which include a gigantic bias, he did not appear in the ballon d'or list which include 30 players. Definitely, best player in Asia. P.S: best players in the world don't play for Tottenham.

Comment

A stupid thread is getting stupider quickly.

Comment

P.S: best players in the world don't play for Tottenham.
                              Amen. Full team of mediocre skilled athletes, who can only score from counterattacks at full speed. Zero creativity. Epitome of the US soccer. This forum loathes those types of players.

Comment

That's your perspective which include a gigantic bias, he did not appear in the ballon d'or list which include 30 players. Definitely, best player in Asia. P.S: best players in the world don't play for Tottenham.
                                See, this is why Macolm X called for an African nation instead of changing America for the better. America is not going to change. And Malcolm X has to die before more people realizing this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X