Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justi B at PacNW - confirmed

So PacNW’s Instagram announced Justi B as a new coach. I wonder if we will see a bunch of her XF girls follow her over. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    So PacNW’s Instagram announced Justi B as a new coach. I wonder if we will see a bunch of her XF girls follow her over. Thoughts?
    Believe that there is a RCL rule that prevents her from coaching at same age group at another club for a year.

Comment

Believe that there is a RCL rule that prevents her from coaching at same age group at another club for a year.
      Here is the wording.

Will not hire a coach from another Regional Club and allow said coach to coach the same age and
      gender of his/her previous association without prior approval from the Directors of Coaching of
      both Regional Clubs. Regional Clubs may not hire coaches from other Washington Youth Soccer
      organizations into the same age and gender groups they coached at non-Regional Clubs unless
      released by their current clubs under the Operating Documents rule regarding Coach and Player
      movement;

Comment

Why would an ECNL kid from Crossfire leave that was paying literally nothing to a club where now you will have to pay list price? Not happening.

Comment

Here is the wording.

Will not hire a coach from another Regional Club and allow said coach to coach the same age and
          gender of his/her previous association without prior approval from the Directors of Coaching of
          both Regional Clubs. Regional Clubs may not hire coaches from other Washington Youth Soccer
          organizations into the same age and gender groups they coached at non-Regional Clubs unless
          released by their current clubs under the Operating Documents rule regarding Coach and Player
          movement;
          If you think pac cares about rcl rules i have a waterfront house near Preston park to sell you-it's troy's

Comment

If you think pac cares about rcl rules i have a waterfront house near Preston park to sell you-it's troy's
            We shall see. I think they don’t mess with Bernie on this but that’s me.

Comment

What age group did she coach at XF?

Comment

This was the only logical choice for her (hates RR at SU and hates Reign; Eastside is weak and why go to Eastside and fan the rumors about Troy? Plus Eastside is weak.) This is great news for PacNW. Justi has a national rep and college coaches come out to see her teams. I suspect most XF kids won't follow unless the commute is more convenient for them. Most Eastside residents are snobs about Tukwila plus it's far. Excited to see where the Pac program goes now.

Comment

This was the only logical choice for her (hates RR at SU and hates Reign; Eastside is weak and why go to Eastside and fan the rumors about Troy? Plus Eastside is weak.) This is great news for PacNW. Justi has a national rep and college coaches come out to see her teams. I suspect most XF kids won't follow unless the commute is more convenient for them. Most Eastside residents are snobs about Tukwila plus it's far. Excited to see where the Pac program goes now.
                  Eastside is weaker than Pac? Really?

Comment

Eastside is weaker than Pac? Really?
                    On the girls side, Eastside FC is ahead of PacNW at every age group except U17.

Based on current standings they are the 4th best club in the Pacific Division of ECNL.

Comment

On the girls side, Eastside FC is ahead of PacNW at every age group except U17.

Based on current standings they are the 4th best club in the Pacific Division of ECNL.
                      Curious, is there an easy way to see that from the ECNL site or are you guestimating?

Comment

Curious, is there an easy way to see that from the ECNL site or are you guestimating?
                        https://public.totalglobalsports.com...ce-standings/9

Comment

What if she doesn't coach the team in RCL, but only the ECNL team. Sounds like an easy way around the rule.

Comment

What if she doesn't coach the team in RCL, but only the ECNL team. Sounds like an easy way around the rule.
                            Does it matter? if we measure in wins and losses, she will have less success at Pac. They really should give her the youngest of the teams there as they are horrendous. And please dont feed me they are trying to play the right way and out the back.

Comment

There is always a way around it. But I doubt a club wants to fight that fight at the Director level.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X