Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism & Homophobia at Crossfire

Please read. There is no doubt the culture at crossfire enables the privileged white families and their kids to abuse people of color whether they are their teammates or opponents. This is not all families of course, but many do live within the club. The club needs to put an end to this. See story in link below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcBzXPKP...dium=copy_link

Sounds like there are several videos of the game and the officiating staff are not supporting the players accusations. Shouldn't be to hard to sort it out. I'm associated with numerous teams at XF and have never witnessed or experienced any racism from coaches, players or families. Seriously where do you get off saying XF enables privileged white families to abuse people of color. Give me a break . . .

Comment

Been around a long time and haven’t heard that about XF moreso than any other club. And I can’t stand XF.

Seems like a “look at me” more than anything else.

Comment

I have seen racism at crossfire even at practices. Most coaches let it go, a couple have stopped practice to ask for it to end. It’s hard for white parents to see it but us minorities see it all the time. We try to educate our kids and teach them how to respond to these actions on the practice field in a none violent way. Let’s not pretend it’s not there, it is there.

maybe not related but worth pointing out. When clubs came out in support of BLM, I asked XF to issue a statement in support of BLM, some of the coaches said Bernie is not supportive of that, and it would piss off the white club donors. The culture at crossfire needs to change and be more inclusive and not just setup for the white rich families to thrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          I have seen racism at crossfire even at practices. Most coaches let it go, a couple have stopped practice to ask for it to end. It’s hard for white parents to see it but us minorities see it all the time. We try to educate our kids and teach them how to respond to these actions on the practice field in a none violent way. Let’s not pretend it’s not there, it is there.

maybe not related but worth pointing out. When clubs came out in support of BLM, I asked XF to issue a statement in support of BLM, some of the coaches said Bernie is not supportive of that, and it would piss off the white club donors. The culture at crossfire needs to change and be more inclusive and not just setup for the white rich families to thrive.
          Just because an organization doesn't do what you want doesn't give you the right to label them. You are the problem, your thinking is the problem, August Hunter and her insane family are the problem. Not XF or whites....funny how you don't see your own comment as racist but that pretty much sums up the BLM movement. Thanks for dragging everyone else into your pile of ****

Comment

There are more people of color on XF rosters than any other club in the PNW. FACT.

come to Marymoor and see for your self. Redmond is the MOST diverse community in the state according to the last census so maybe just maybe you should do some homework before you open youth mouth.

Comment

Just because an organization doesn't do what you want doesn't give you the right to label them. You are the problem, your thinking is the problem, August Hunter and her insane family are the problem. Not XF or whites....funny how you don't see your own comment as racist but that pretty much sums up the BLM movement. Thanks for dragging everyone else into your pile of ****
              I feel a lot of anger and rage in your words. Times have changed and minorities have an equal right to express their thoughts and opinions. I’m sure as a white male or female you have lived your entire life privileged in getting what you want without your opinion being challenged, so I get where your rage is coming from. I did nothing in my statement above but share facts.

Comment

There are more people of color on XF rosters than any other club in the PNW. FACT.

come to Marymoor and see for your self. Redmond is the MOST diverse community in the state according to the last census so maybe just maybe you should do some homework before you open youth mouth.
                I’m there all the time, that is where my facts are coming from. I chat and hang out with the minority families, I hear and feel their sadness and their kids suffering. Most don’t say anything because they want an opportunity for their kid to make it at the club.

Comment

Last time I saw a Seattle United practice it was as Lilly white as Valor. Compare that to XF. I dare you

my kids team had players from 7 countries on a roster of 12!

now your lying. What you describe is not real.

Comment

Yeah calling BS, at least half of my kids team at XF are minorities. While they don't have many females on their coaching staff the ethnicity is as diverse as any other club. Sorry your kid doesn't get as much playing time as you think they deserve, doubt racism has anything to do with it.

Comment

Having a lot of minorities on the team doesn’t mean that white folks can just check the “I’m not racist box” or the “our club is inclusive box”

Comment

Yeah calling BS, at least half of my kids team at XF are minorities. While they don't have many females on their coaching staff the ethnicity is as diverse as any other club. Sorry your kid doesn't get as much playing time as you think they deserve, doubt racism has anything to do with it.
                        You believe that because your child's team has diversity that racism couldn't exist? And the only people that perceive racism existing must be families that can't make the top team?

Comment

You feel minorities that feel discriminated against are the problem? Or just minorities that raise their voice? I'm not sure what you are saying. Please clarify.

Comment

Someone needs to send a link to this snoflakes new coach. Disgusting.

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juss...ate_crime_hoax

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X