Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Boys Team?

My 15 yr old son is begging me to go for a better more challenging club team and I’m finally relenting on his constant demand… who and where do I go to explore MLS next or ECNL - don’t want to move laterally with another RCL club team. His coach has done well for him but I feel he has also hit his ceiling here. Locationally I’m not concerned about the drive but would not like to go south to Tacoma for travel purposes.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    My 15 yr old son is begging me to go for a better more challenging club team and I’m finally relenting on his constant demand… who and where do I go to explore MLS next or ECNL - don’t want to move laterally with another RCL club team. His coach has done well for him but I feel he has also hit his ceiling here. Locationally I’m not concerned about the drive but would not like to go south to Tacoma for travel purposes.
    Sounders

ECNL Teams:

https://public.totalglobalsports.com...e-standings/12

If your son is seriously committed, formally leave the team he is on. If he's no longer rostered on an rcl team, he can then go train with ecnl teams to see if they have a spot for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Sounders

ECNL Teams:

https://public.totalglobalsports.com...e-standings/12

If your son is seriously committed, formally leave the team he is on. If he's no longer rostered on an rcl team, he can then go train with ecnl teams to see if they have a spot for him.
      Ive never done this before so I’m not sure the process. He is still on a rcl team so do I have to leave first as I’m not sure I feel secure taking him from his team if the other ecnl teams say he isn’t good enough. I am also not sure I’d get permission from the coach to go “tryout” either so now my guess is we are stuck - is that right??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X