Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual Roster RCL - PSPL

Since RCL is WYS and PSPL is US Club, is there any rule that would prevent a player from being rostered to an RCL club and a PSPL club, for league play?

Not looking for a discussion as to why someone would want to do this, or which league is better, etc.

No rule against this. Different leagues with different players cards. I even know of at least one girl playing GAL and a discovery player for ECNL.

Comment

That is my understanding, as well.

Comment

PSPL with RCL might be fine but RCL leads to ECNL, which requires US Club Soccer registration.

Comment

Many RCL clubs wont let you dual roster. They have internal policies that wont allow it. I've seen/heard of a few players over the last couple years trying to dual roster with Reign and an RCL club and a couple with Titans. and a RCL .. RCL club would not allow it. PSPL and Reign were fine.. but the RCL club wasnt.

Comment

Playing on 2 club teams is not allowed in RCL, can only dual roster with a rec team, copy pasted from the RCL rulebook

"A Dual Registered player may be listed with a Regional Club team while at the same
            time participate with and play Recreational League only."

Comment

Classic RCL, that.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                Classic RCL, that.
                Money money money

Comment

Why would anyone want to do this? Why would any coach allow it?

Comment

Why would anyone want to do this? Why would any coach allow it?
                    In terms of the things the OP said he/she didn't want to discuss, I'm more interested in debating which league is better.

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post

in terms of the things the op said he/she didn't want to discuss, i'm more interested in debating which league is better.
                      1)ecnl
                      2)pspl
                      3)rcl

Comment

LOL at the PSPL parent, based on summer tournament results. I'd put half the GAL teams at RCL level and Half at the lower end of ECNL teams. Just had several GAL players come over to our club, after their parents decided it was a load of crap, and they made the RCL teams.

ECNL
                        RCL
                        PSPL

Comment

LOL at the PSPL parent, based on summer tournament results. I'd put half the GAL teams at RCL level and Half at the lower end of ECNL teams. Just had several GAL players come over to our club, after their parents decided it was a load of crap, and they made the RCL teams.

ECNL
                          RCL
                          PSPL
                          You must be a fat American white man talking about little girls soccer league. Nobody gives a hoot about girls soccer in other countries.

Comment

You must be a fat American white man talking about little girls soccer league. Nobody gives a hoot about girls soccer in other countries.
                            Brilliant post troll

Comment

So sexist. Why can’t it be a fat American white woman?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X