Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1v1 private coach

Looking for recommendations for a private coach for a 07 boy to coach 1v1. The kid has high level footskills (coever kid) but needs some help putting the technique into practice. Ideal is a coach with elite foot skills and finesse with the ball, maybe an ex european pro, been pretty tough to find someone like that so far so looking for some help.

That could be his problem . He’s got so used to dribbling around cones . He needs to play more games not playing against cones.

Comment

even the pro's practice with cones

Comment

I see tons of kids that you watch doing drills and such that should be all world that don't get it done when the lights are on. I suspect they need more game time and less cones. scrimmage and pick up games whatever.

Comment

You are not getting game time with a 1 on 1. But you can run some amazing drills that a player can use in a game. They can learn where to look, what to do with that first touch, and where to place that pass. A talented coach can instruct on what the player is weak and where they can work on their own. Give them some drills to work on when they are on their own.

Comment

Here’s a better solution. Find a high-qualitycoach at a team that plays a very collective and possession oriented style. Then ask if that club will let your player join as a “training only” player. I think you’ll find that even if you paid the full annual fee, economically it would be better than paying outrageous sums for personal training sessions running around cones. To be honest, your player might need to go through some Coerver de-programming in order to develop a better sense of playing collectively and, more importantly, developing the judgment of knowing when to use all those “moves“. There aren’t many coaches who would fit the bill, but it’s definitely worth looking deeply at the clubs that truly play a Possession based style and drilling in further to find the best coaches at those clubs.

Comment

you might be on to something....my kid can only beat cones now:(

Comment

I recommend checking out EJ Futbol if in Seattle; Jose Ramos if In Tacoma.

Comment

Anyone recomended in spokane?

Comment

Sanna Nyassi(ex sounder) in the Bothell area. Some of the kids he has coached privately have moved on to xfire and eastside ecnl.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                      Sanna Nyassi(ex sounder) in the Bothell area. Some of the kids he has coached privately have moved on to xfire and eastside ecnl.
                      Hi, I'm not the OP but I'd live to know how to get in touch with Sanna for private training. Any suggestions? He's listed as a coach with Snohomish for 2020-21 but no bio or contact info is on their site

Comment

twiintekk soccer:

https://www.twiintekksoccer.com/

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Be sure you talk to someone who has had a positive experience. A lot are just money greedy

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              I recommend checking out EJ Futbol if in Seattle; Jose Ramos if In Tacoma.
                              I’ve seen some of his trainings. Do you have first hand experience with him? Looks solid

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X