Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon Coach Arrested

Coach with ties to GPS and SCA charged with sexual assaults. SCA has hired/ hosted Danny Gildea/DG3 for summer camps and is not disclosing this information to their club players and families.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/madison...192ff.amp.html

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coach with ties to GPS and SCA charged with sexual assaults. SCA has hired/ hosted Danny Gildea/DG3 for summer camps and is not disclosing this information to their club players and families.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/madison...192ff.amp.html
    This guy is apparently a big social media star. Sucks to hear he's accused of being a perv.

However, if you read carefully, the incident in question occurred in the town of Oregon, WI, which is located near Madison. Don't see any connection between him and the state of Oregon, or any local club.

GPS is no longer; haven't seen any allegations that any of the clubs who have employed him have covered it up, though press coverage is sketchy at this point. He was sacked immediately after being arrested by his current coach in Texas.

Comment

This guy is apparently a big social media star. Sucks to hear he's accused of being a perv.

However, if you read carefully, the incident in question occurred in the town of Oregon, WI, which is located near Madison. Don't see any connection between him and the state of Oregon, or any local club.

GPS is no longer; haven't seen any allegations that any of the clubs who have employed him have covered it up, though press coverage is sketchy at this point. He was sacked immediately after being arrested by his current coach in Texas.
      He has coached all over the USA and you are correct the article does mentions other location, however he has had a strong presence in Oregon. And 100% has ties with the former GPS coaches who are now at SCA. He was hired to run camps and clinics for SCA.

Comment

“Sucks to hear he's accused of being a perv.” I hope you mean it sucks that a child was a victim of sexual assault. It sucks that SCA is not alerting their members that someone charged with sexual assault was working with their players. Protecting kids should be a priority.

Comment

“Sucks to hear he's accused of being a perv.” I hope you mean it sucks that a child was a victim of sexual assault. It sucks that SCA is not alerting their members that someone charged with sexual assault was working with their players. Protecting kids should be a priority.
          I mean both.

If this guy was working with SCA in Oregon, or any other club, they should notify their members. As I'm unaffiliated with SCA, I'm not aware if they have done so or not (often times such notice is delivered through internal club channels rather than publicly).

Comment

SCA members were notified by staff and the incident that has come to light is from 2012 and 2013.

Comment

Was he charged or was he convicted. Big difference.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X