Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Little Dick talking again without saying anything. In other words- while kids were out on the pitch playing soccer others were sitting at home bored. Yay for the loser kids. Get to stay home and look at clowns like you all day while others are playing games.
    It got civilized for a quick second and then quickly devolved to the point we are calling kids losers. Not cool.

I don’t see any harm in “trying it out” outside of youth soccer is a fleeting moment in time.

There is one side saying they want to give it a chance.
    The others are saying if you give everything a chance nothing ever sticks.

Oregon teams are every bit as good as Vancouver Timbers, Spokane Sounders and Snohomish.

Organize 2-3 teams and join ECNL.

Comment

I do not like OPFC

Comment

I do not like OPFC
        It's hard to like a meaningless acronym. Zero ❤️

Comment

...cc

Comment

is it E-Lite or Elite? So confusing.

Comment

bump.

Comment

It got civilized for a quick second and then quickly devolved to the point we are calling kids losers. Not cool.

I don’t see any harm in “trying it out” outside of youth soccer is a fleeting moment in time.

There is one side saying they want to give it a chance.
                The others are saying if you give everything a chance nothing ever sticks.

Oregon teams are every bit as good as Vancouver Timbers, Spokane Sounders and Snohomish.

Organize 2-3 teams and join ECNL.
                Organize one team and join ECNL. One team that actually trained and had some coaching could be a playoff team in ECNL. More than that and you'll struggle.

Comment

Organize one team and join ECNL. One team that actually trained and had some coaching could be a playoff team in ECNL. More than that and you'll struggle.
                  Be careful. You need to add negativity, sarcasm, I'm smarter than you comments or anti OPFC dribble otherwise no one will listen to you.

Comment

Bump to the top. Cause OPFC sucks and is evil.

Comment

We do not say retarded anymore. Loser. OPFC is terrible.

Comment

anti OPFC FOR THE SCORE

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X