Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

NWSL is high school JV. Super league in Europe is the real deal.
    Last night in the WICC Final: Thorns 1, Olympique Lyon 0.

OL is probably the best women's club in Europe, and Thorns just beat 'em. Game was at Prov Park, so there's that, but "high school JV" seems to be on par with the top European pro teams.

But you knew that already, and are just a loathsome troll would would like to see the women's pro game go away, because not enough of the cattle are passing through the chute at your auction house.

Comment

“NWSL Thorns to sign ten year old duo from Salmon Creek”

I hear these two are the real deal.
      Yes they are that good. Sadly they have terrible attitudes. Who manages the bad behavior in game? You can’t flip off the ref or an opposing player in a pro game like you can in a U10 match. I admit it will be fun to watch, like watching a reality housewives show.

Comment

Last night in the WICC Final: Thorns 1, Olympique Lyon 0.

OL is probably the best women's club in Europe, and Thorns just beat 'em. Game was at Prov Park, so there's that, but "high school JV" seems to be on par with the top European pro teams.

But you knew that already, and are just a loathsome troll would would like to see the women's pro game go away, because not enough of the cattle are passing through the chute at your auction house.
        Olympic Lyon did not have full roster so that was B teamers. Lyon pays $58,000 per month on average. Thorns pays how much? Maybe $20 bucks an hour?

Comment

“NWSL Thorns to sign ten year old duo from Salmon Creek”

I hear these two are the real deal.
          This will be fun and so cute. My girls were under 4ft and like 45 lbs when were 10 yrs old so I cant even imagine how they muscle people off the ball or rise for a header on a corner kick. We will go for sure to first home game.

Comment

This will be fun and so cute. My girls were under 4ft and like 45 lbs when were 10 yrs old so I cant even imagine how they muscle people off the ball or rise for a header on a corner kick. We will go for sure to first home game.
            Freak shows are fun, once

Comment

Yes they are that good. Sadly they have terrible attitudes. Who manages the bad behavior in game? You can’t flip off the ref or an opposing player in a pro game like you can in a U10 match. I admit it will be fun to watch, like watching a reality housewives show.
              Come on guys. Dad wants to brag a little here. Considering no college they don’t have much else so let them be. It’ll all be over before you know it, so enjoy the little moments. Have fun.

Comment

Moultrie has been an above average player in the games I have seen so far. Impressive considering how young she is!

Comment

Come on guys. Dad wants to brag a little here. Considering no college they don’t have much else so let them be. It’ll all be over before you know it, so enjoy the little moments. Have fun.

It’s ok. Dad won’t be able to brag about college success so let him brag about min wage. Let him brag. NWSL is boring but oh well.

Comment

NWSL Thorns is fun to watch in person on a nice day. The live streams aren’t nearly as good, but still ok.

Comment

I doubt they will play a minute for the NWSL Thorns until they get their emotions under control. Throwing tantrums in the middle of games, arguing with the refs and crying are not going to fly in a pro league. The talent is there for sure but there are other things that are important. You flip off a ref in an NWSL game and you’re getting a card and probably a red and then suspended.
                      I want to see the two 10 year olds on the field. That would draw hundreds to the park. Especially if they have bad attitudes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X