Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

The age group BB and the little DA built. You should all be proud of yourself
    Oh, so you do not have a child in this age group? Then who the eff cares what you think? BB and Little DA just proves that you do not know sh*t about this age group. You followed the wrong story and missed out on the best players in this age group. Your loss loser.

Comment

You are a joke- JJ and Amos going to opfc tryouts (probably with a spot in hand regardless of fit) was not because they were not recruited it’s because writing is on the wall at westside with several 05 TA players coming back that are better than them and AB and CN (with heavy influence) heavily recruited them- sorry just facts but you can say it’s not so as to not offend any of your teammates that have played with you for years…opfc is showing its true colors, money money money and the funny thing is they finally won a statecup with a group that deserved one and they are going f u ck it all up in the senior year for the kids who’s backs the foundation of that club was built on- classic and fitting for someone like Alex and their new doc who are complete clowns to do something as disloyal as that…exactly why they don’t usually keep teams together
      Whatever happened with this? And are AB and CN coaches? What about the back's of the kids who the club/team were built on? Did any of this predicted and perceived drama go down?

Comment

The age group BB and the little DA built. You should all be proud of yourself
        Speaking of BB... Soccer America did a puff piece on Fernando Pessoa (https://www.socceramerica.com/public...land-timb.html), and the Billups Foundation gets a shout-out.

Comment

Whatever happened with this? And are AB and CN coaches? What about the back's of the kids who the club/team were built on? Did any of this predicted and perceived drama go down?
          Haha- way to dig, JD and AH are gone from westside and as far as I have heard from my son went to opfc because the 2 mentioned opfc players who do odp with them heavily recruited them and when one of their fathers has been so ingrained and is The Godfather of wufc/opfc I think you get what you want. Both would have struggled to see the field though going forward with our additions so hope it’s good for them. Good kids…

Comment

Haha- way to dig, JD and AH are gone from westside and as far as I have heard from my son went to opfc because the 2 mentioned opfc players who do odp with them heavily recruited them and when one of their fathers has been so ingrained and is The Godfather of wufc/opfc I think you get what you want. Both would have struggled to see the field though going forward with our additions so hope it’s good for them. Good kids…
            Con-father. Correction.

Comment

I thought OS was the coach?? By monetary proxy that is….HAHA you know any club that lets that happen is bound to crash and burn. Kind of Feel bad for them ( they are like the lottery winner that is broke a year later) they finally won something and it’s all for nothing- they are playing 04/05 and won’t even have a just 05 team this year, that is what clubs without numbers and staying power do at older ages

Comment

I thought OS was the coach?? By monetary proxy that is….HAHA you know any club that lets that happen is bound to crash and burn. Kind of Feel bad for them ( they are like the lottery winner that is broke a year later) they finally won something and it’s all for nothing- they are playing 04/05 and won’t even have a just 05 team this year, that is what clubs without numbers and staying power do at older ages
                better to be a has been than a never was

how many state cups do Westside or UPDX 05s have

Comment

better to be a has been than a never was

how many state cups do Westside or UPDX 05s have
                  Pretty sure dude just called game.

Comment

Any news on who went where now that all the dust has settled? Who will be the team to beat this year?

Comment

Any news on who went where now that all the dust has settled? Who will be the team to beat this year?
                      Westside is favorite in my opinion and I am sure Eugene will be in the mix again - updx top team will be ecnl so they are out, and for some dumb reason opfc is going to a blended 04/05 team so they are out and adf is a wildcard who knows who they will get to reload but always seem to

Comment

Westside is favorite in my opinion and I am sure Eugene will be in the mix again - updx top team will be ecnl so they are out, and for some dumb reason opfc is going to a blended 04/05 team so they are out and adf is a wildcard who knows who they will get to reload but always seem to
                        ETFC also playing 04 to accommodate a handful of the younger 04s who did not graduate this year. I think that is also the reason OPFC is playing 04 but can’t be 100% certain.

Comment

Regionals schedules are out - https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?group=84446

OPFC and Westside in same bracket, along with the national runners up from last year (LVSA 05 Red) and Santa Clara Sporting.

UPDX get Timbers North, Futbolito Bimbo out of Arizona and Utah Avalanche ECNL.

Comment

Regionals schedules are out - https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?group=84446

OPFC and Westside in same bracket, along with the national runners up from last year (LVSA 05 Red) and Santa Clara Sporting.

UPDX get Timbers North, Futbolito Bimbo out of Arizona and Utah Avalanche ECNL.
                            What, did BM pick the brackets? OPFC and WSM are together in the group of death. LVSA are very good. SC Sporting, who WSM tied in the NWCL tournament back in December, are the B team of of one of the better California clubs (the A team is in MLS Next and would smoke any team in this tournament). They love to foul, and are essentially a more skilled version of Cuervos.

T/T North is not very good. Don't know about Futbolito Bimbo, and what connections, if any, they have with the Mexican pro club of that name. They've re-done the brackets, and now there are five groups (A-C have four teams, D-E have three, UPDX is in group E). Might be harder for a wildcard team to advance out of a 3-team group.

Group B could also be tough, with the other top Vegas club, and the Hawaii club is also quite good.

Comment

ADF playing an 06/05 combo since they lost 80% of their 06 players.

Comment

ADF playing an 06/05 combo since they lost 80% of their 06 players.
                                From both teams or 80 % or the top team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X