Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS toxicity has gone too far

Been around a while; things are getting worse, not better. Reading the posts, watching the patterns and language used, most likely one person. Enough already.

I have notified to the forum operator about multiple instances of potentially libelous posts about individuals and businesses, as well as, and more disheartening, posts directed at minors. Anonymous doesn’t mean liability free; everything is tracked.

Gone too far. Stop it.

We all know who it is and even the why. I’m not sure why it hasn’t been stopped though.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Been around a while; things are getting worse, not better. Reading the posts, watching the patterns and language used, most likely one person. Enough already.

I have notified to the forum operator about multiple instances of potentially libelous posts about individuals and businesses, as well as, and more disheartening, posts directed at minors. Anonymous doesn’t mean liability free; everything is tracked.

Gone too far. Stop it.
      100% with you on this. Forum operator won’t do anything though, they said it is out of their control…

Comment

Gone too far. Stop it.
        Could not agree more. Thank you. Even if nothing is done, I appreciate your gesture.

Comment

Your mom has gone too far

Comment

OP is 100% correct. Someone out there has a juvenile obsession with stirring things up on this site. It's sad.

Comment

The timing seems align when someone and their kids were kicked from one club and showed up at their competitor.

but I’m sure that’s just a coincidence

Comment

The timing seems align when someone and their kids were kicked from one club and showed up at their competitor.

but I’m sure that’s just a coincidence
                The timing seems aligned with your mom

Comment

The timing seems aligned with your mom
                  I’m sure you chuckled when you posted this. She’s dead though, so maybe that’s true.

Comment

Please take a moment to read why people put others down; unfortunately this unmoderated, anonymous site allows for this to thrive.

https://upjourney.com/reasons-why-pe...ut-others-down

In dealing with those exhibiting this behavior

1. Realize that their comments reflect on them, NOT you.

2. Consider the counter-evidence.

3. Put things firmly in perspective.

And for those stuck in this

https://www.wikihow.life/Stop-Putting-Others-Down

Yes it’s quite easy to Google, and I agree that this was a rather quick cut and paste, but there’s a better way.

Comment

100% with you on this. Forum operator won’t do anything though, they said it is out of their control…
                      They're not going to do anything and have very rarely done anything in the past. If readers can't abide by it then don't read it.
                      Never take anything seriously on here and always consider what dark incentives posters have to trash a person or club.

Comment

They're not going to do anything and have very rarely done anything in the past. If readers can't abide by it then don't read it.
                        Never take anything seriously on here and always consider what dark incentives posters have to trash a person or club.
                        Or the reality that the local club scene is full of mercenaries equipped with the equivalent of barely a HS GED in soccer coaching, charging thousands for privates and even more ($$$) to lure you to their nothing sandwich of a youth non-profit soccer club. Using the were toxic is simply redundant in this context.

Comment

Or the reality that the local club scene is full of mercenaries equipped with the equivalent of barely a HS GED in soccer coaching, charging thousands for privates and even more ($$$) to lure you to their nothing sandwich of a youth non-profit soccer club. Using the were toxic is simply redundant in this context.
                          No, your intent to spin this thread isn’t accepted.

Posters can choose what to put here and not put here. That they choose to post negative, vile, often untrue statements with no recourse; is the point of this thread. It’s gone too far, stop it.

Comment

An upvote/downvote button seems long overdue for a site like this. If the forum operators dont want to moderate, let the users upvote the posts they like and sort by "Best".

Comment

No, your intent to spin this thread isn’t accepted.

Posters can choose what to put here and not put here. That they choose to post negative, vile, often untrue statements with no recourse; is the point of this thread. It’s gone too far, stop it.
                              It's a called a mirror image of the unfortunate reality in Oregon Club Soccer. Why not post it. Can't hide from it any longer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X