Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On boys side:

WA EPD did well at younger ages winning 2011, 2010, 2009 and finalist at 2008

OR ODP did well at 2006 making it to the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Because they’ve started winning
      What have they won?

Comment

All you newbie parents have no idea that this has always been the case with other clubs. Westside coaches when the Timbers had ODP...Cony and Stevie Evans had zero shame. They picked 6 Westside kids for the 1st team (that did not even deserve to be on the 2nd team) and then picked up 2 Timbers practice players right before Phoenix and added them to the roster (and then took one back to Westside.) Same as it ever was
        Thanks 05 opfc parent- Tom and Scott your attempts at being anonymous are comical

Comment

Costa Rica trip email just sent..these people are delusional.

Comment

Can we cancel Tom and Scott? At first it was funny that they thought they were being clever…now it’s just annoying to see them on every post related to OPFC.

Comment

Costa Rica trip email just sent..these people are delusional.
              Coach all expense paid vacation.

Comment

Nice vacation too.

Comment

Parents of pre-teens, worrying about ODP now is the equivalent to worrying about typewriters or the Ming Dynasty.

Thank for listening to my Ted talk.

Comment

ODP is being bashed by the Timbers. Look for Timbers offering soon.

Comment

And they did it! 18 boys going to Costa Rica! Hard to believe but it happened.

Comment

Most of what you are seeing in ODP is what the Timbers planned and has been handed off to OYSA because of the scandals with the Timbers and Thorns. It will be good to see what OYSA has planned for ODP. My other question is are the Timbers creating another youth offering? I hope the answer is no. We need the Timbers winning MLS cup and that requires all their efforts.

Comment

And they did it! 18 boys going to Costa Rica! Hard to believe but it happened.
                          On the girls side they better hope this is a 3v3 tourney.

Looks like there are more coaches than players going.

They need to focus on rebuilding after what the Timbers/Thorns did to destroy ODP. It took years for this level of distrust to occur, it will take a few years to rebuild.

Boondoggle trips only hurts the program, especially when they are not ready with the right players or coaches to compete.

Comment

I am hearing Nelson stepped down from overseeing ODP. It was a mess because the handoff was during the cycle and should have been between ODP years/offseason. Either way it was clear that only certain clubs were represented in the Arizona rosters. One coach admitted to me they didn’t look to rate or order players and only looked at players they knew. A pretty obvious scam that Nelson is probably tired of trying to clean up. It isn’t his fault but…is what it is.

Comment

I am hearing Nelson stepped down from overseeing ODP. It was a mess because the handoff was during the cycle and should have been between ODP years/offseason. Either way it was clear that only certain clubs were represented in the Arizona rosters. One coach admitted to me they didn’t look to rate or order players and only looked at players they knew. A pretty obvious scam that Nelson is probably tired of trying to clean up. It isn’t his fault but…is what it is.
                              That is not why he stepped down. Turns out he is POS

Comment

That is not why he stepped down. Turns out he is POS
                                Lol. Well said.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X