Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL, USYS NWC, E64? Help!

Can someone break these all down for me. Which one is better? Which is worse? And why?

https://traceup.com/mls-next-vs-ecnl...-soccer-league

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Can someone break these all down for me. Which one is better? Which is worse? And why?
      It totally depends on your kid. They all have benefits and drawbacks. Find a team, coach and teammates that works best for your kid and that is where they will thrive.

Comment

It totally depends on your kid. They all have benefits and drawbacks. Find a team, coach and teammates that works best for your kid and that is where they will thrive.
        This!!

Comment

Basically they all make you feel special but you are really just plain Jane, OYSA Thunder dome material. (Sorry Jane you get a bad rap, I know a lot great Jane's) It all just comes back to OYSA eventually. Enter the Thunder Dome !

Comment

Most importantly find a coach who is committed to development, not just winning. For competition, ECNL and/or GAL are best option. OYSA Premier level has become high level rec soccer. And do not get sucked into the RTC/ODP hype as it is a has been program.

Comment

Only way to give any decent or helpful feedback is if you give us birth year, gender and approximate skill level of kid you are are asking about. And area you live in (or how far you are willing to commute). Every birth year varies wildly.

Comment

Since competition and development can no longer be quantified in Oregon and many parts of this dismantled soccer nation. Like they say, play where it feels good vs playing against good teams and the notion of having a good coach.

It's truly awesome, I feel.

Comment

Since competition and development can no longer be quantified in Oregon and many parts of this dismantled soccer nation. Like they say, play where it feels good vs playing against good teams and the notion of having a good coach.

It's truly awesome, I feel.
                  Very good description, dismantled.

Comment

None worth it

Comment

Any OPFC folks excited for E64?

Comment

I remember playing with an E64 back when I was in college. Was a cool machine, until Nintendo came out with the Wii.

Comment

I remember playing with an E64 back when I was in college. Was a cool machine, until Nintendo came out with the Wii.
                          Man, that E64 was a solid gaming device back in the day.

Comment

OPFC… the club made possible by leeching off WUFC and LOSC. Any parents excited about traveling to Texas to play in a 3rd rate national tourney made possible only because your club literally stole from 2 other clubs - money and players - to stay afloat?

Comment

OPFC… the club made possible by leeching off WUFC and LOSC. Any parents excited about traveling to Texas to play in a 3rd rate national tourney made possible only because your club literally stole from 2 other clubs - money and players - to stay afloat?
                              Wait a second, I thought we were talking about gaming consoles and controllers?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X