Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth Soccer Rankings

I’m not sure if you used YouthSoccerRankings.com in the past, but it was a really good site that was shut down several months ago. It pulls from multiple resources and tracks across age levels. The guy who originally started the site has released an app that is getting close to the original.

You can check it out by searching for "Soccer Rankings" on either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. It’s green & has a soccer ball and Mark Lewis is the name of the developer. As with most it’s not 100% accurate, but the more it’s used and errors corrected the smarter it will get.

Thanks Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Thanks Mark.
      Not from Mark actually another youth soccer parent but enjoy the site so wanted to share. I do appreciate the work he’s put in.

Comment

I checked it out. Nice App. Cost for premium isnt bad but was free before. Should consider making it free with ads instead.

Comment

I checked it out. Nice App. Cost for premium isnt bad but was free before. Should consider making it free with ads instead.
          I cannot find it in the Google play store

Comment

Can you even trust the rankings?

Comment

Can you even trust the rankings?
              No. They are based on mostly tournaments and not actual won/loss records. So teams that play in crappy tournaments and win are placed behind teams that play in challenging games and tourneys. Even though the latter would wipe the floor with the ones that play in easy local tournaments

Comment

No. They are based on mostly tournaments and not actual won/loss records. So teams that play in crappy tournaments and win are placed behind teams that play in challenging games and tourneys. Even though the latter would wipe the floor with the ones that play in easy local tournaments

you are thinking of got soccer

YSR used the ratings and v vs v using their ranking score

was it perfect no, but better than anything we had

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X