Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPX B Team Sucker

Just wanted to see how your place on the B team is? We all know they said come over and make our BECNL team, we also know you are on the B team. Welcome back to the OYSA Thunder Dome Sucker

Maybe one of the biggest player soccer shifts in Oregon history !

Comment

Such a loser post. So specific to your own domain, no one knows what the f&ck you’re talking about. Get a hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Maybe one of the biggest player soccer shifts in Oregon history !
        Lots of kids and parents hoping. Lots of kids disappointed . Lots of extra money for updx so the marketing worked.

My kids teams didn’t lose anyone to them but I’ve heard from friends over at Westside that they lost a lot of clout chasers so they weren’t too upset.

Comment

Such a loser post. So specific to your own domain, no one knows what the f&ck you’re talking about. Get a hobby
          Thank you for jumping on United coaches. Lets see how did it go? We really got something going over here. I think your little Johnny has what it takes to be on the A team in the ECNL. Check please? Oh, by the way he almost made it, but is on the B OYSA team. Don't forget to make your payment. Ha, man you guys are good. Don't get me wrong I am not throwing you under the bus. You guys are good all the way to the bank.

Comment

Just wanted to see how your place on the B team is? We all know they said come over and make our BECNL team, we also know you are on the B team. Welcome back to the OYSA Thunder Dome Sucker
            Are you trying to say that talent left other top teams that couldn't make PDX A team because they have so much talent there? I did not realize they were this good.

Comment

UPDX is the best club in Oregon, not even close. If your kid plays on the B team it’s equivalent to the A team at any other club, with the potential to swing to the A team if he improves or a door opens. Plus they don’t steal from their sister club(s) *cough, cough”

OPFC what I did there?

Comment

Westside seems pretty good at 09

Comment

UPDX faces WPFC next weekend for your first ECNL games. Most WPFC were third or forth, so not the best and not the worst. Will be a good barometer. UPDX loses four, ties one, wins one.

Comment

Are you trying to say that talent left other top teams that couldn't make PDX A team because they have so much talent there? I did not realize they were this good.
                    We lost a club-hopper or two. A few other kids looked at UPDX and thought better of it.

Depending on the age group, I expect most UPDX ECNL clubs to be on par with top OYSA clubs, with a few age groups better, but not all.

UPDX B teams being better than other OYSA A teams? That remains to be seen, and I kind of doubt it at most age groups.

That said.. parents who go to the "we won't tell you which team you're on until you're on the hook for the year" clubs, and then are disappointed to find out that Junior's on the B team, have only themselves to blame.

Comment

UPDX is the best club in Oregon, not even close. If your kid plays on the B team it’s equivalent to the A team at any other club, with the potential to swing to the A team if he improves or a door opens. Plus they don’t steal from their sister club(s) *cough, cough”

OPFC what I did there?
                      A disgruntled, litigious and pathetic ex wufc parent enters the chat. High school age, updx is average. No more or less. I give them credit though, they are competitive.

Comment

Nobody in OYSA is close to UPDX 07s.

Comment

Salem is close on ability...but you're right, not close on geography..

No one cares for B. MCstealimg in Oregon anyway...so hi ho, hi ho it's off to slaughter he goes.