Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    No one is investigating WUFC. Not the DOJ, not the IRS, not law enforcement. Stop it.
    But they should be!

Comment

But they should be!
      Oh my God....give it a rest. Your kids are not good. I have seen them. My kid has played at Willammette/OPFC for years. They are no better or worse than anywhere else. All that matters is if your kid is happy with a club or not. Get out of the way and let the kid's play. Enough of coming on here and trying to make a case. You are at PDX and are their problem now. God only knows what you gonna do when you realize their **** is dirty and your kids are still marginal players at best.

Comment

No one forged anyone’s signature on any checks. No one embezzled any money. Fake news.

Comment

No one forged anyone’s signature on any checks. No one embezzled any money. Fake news.
          May@r says they did and what he says is the gods honest talking soccer truth. Once the FBI and DOJ are done with Trump they have WUFC next on their list. This is all so lame. But May@ doing May@r so it's all good.

Is May@r wife the chubby lady that he used to go to games with. I mean, she's had 7 kids so it is perfectly fine to be chubby.

Comment

Wasn't me....Shaggy.

Comment

My kid has played at Willammette/OPFC for years.
              That's too bad - couldn't get him/her/they accepted at a real club, eh?

Comment

Sounds like a job for Rudy Giuliani

Comment

Motion: Based on legal counsels’ advice the Board of Directors has no recourse but to immediately terminate Jim Brazeau’s employment with WUFC.

Motion Passed: 5-1

UMM I wonder ??? Nah..

Comment

Motion: Based on legal counsels’ advice the Board of Directors has no recourse but to immediately terminate Jim Brazeau’s employment with WUFC.

Motion Passed: 5-1

UMM I wonder ??? Nah..
                    Why is this important to know?

Comment

Why is this important to know?
                      It is important to somebody listed as the plaintiff in a case against WUFC/OPFC and who keeps trying to make their case in this forum. Once a hack, always a hack.

Comment

I don't get it. What is the case? What happened.

Comment

I don't get it. What is the case? What happened.
                          LOL. Haha. This is funny as chit. No one cares. But this guy keeps coming back and posting and pretending to ask questions like there is interest. OMG... Mr Z. answer your own question. LOL. Lay it out for us. And then bump your other 20 threads against the club.

Chit bag.

Comment

Are these clubs under investigation by the Department of Justice? And if so, are they obligated to inform the families of their players?

Comment

Honestly what did this guy do?

Comment

Are these clubs under investigation by the Department of Justice? And if so, are they obligated to inform the families of their players?
                                They didn’t inform the families when there was like $100k in embezzlement. You think they’re gonna tell those families they’re being investigated by the federal government? The lawsuit out there has to have some interesting discovery documents…

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X