Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Soccer

The start of the Women's College Season was yesterday. Good Starts for Oregon and University of Portland. Not so good for Portland State and Oregon State. Anyone have an idea if any of the local teams will do well? Any local Players expected to have big impacts this year?

No. This is dumb. Talk of these schools end up mid table or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      The start of the Women's College Season was yesterday. Good Starts for Oregon and University of Portland. Not so good for Portland State and Oregon State. Anyone have an idea if any of the local teams will do well? Any local Players expected to have big impacts this year?
      Oregon might surprise this year. Nice win but vs a weak team. Local Jesuit star got a goal and an assist. Oregon state? Idk what happened there. The weak team they played only had 10 for most of the match due to an early red too. OSU also saved a pk or would’ve lost. Really thought the Beavers would be much better this year with all the good outside talent and transfer(who scored their lone goal in the last minutes of game). Other than keepers, OSU local talent far outshadowed by outside talent. UoP will do fine. Local FCP star will continue to rack up the goals. Not a Pac 12 team though so not as much interest. UW and WSU looking good too. Good luck to all the PNW players and teams.

Comment

PSU has two freshman from our Grant Generals team this year. Elle and Liv Frazier. Elle has started so far and Liv is injured. Great seeing Elle have her first collegiate goal last game. Rooting for them.

Comment

PSU has two freshman from our Grant Generals team this year. Elle and Liv Frazier. Elle has started so far and Liv is injured. Great seeing Elle have her first collegiate goal last game. Rooting for them.
          Thanks mom

Comment

Thanks mom
            You’re welcome small Weiner guy!

Comment

Thanks mom
              WOW, really? These girls have played with my daughter since they were in elementary school and I grew up with their dad. They are pretty much family. You are coming at me on here for supporting these young women. This place......

Comment

This isn't a safe place

Comment

This isn't a safe place
                  Yeah, I tried posting on here last winter and it was ridiculous. All I did was mention my daughter played ECNL and I got absolutely blasted for it. Said she was in the middle of her recruiting process and they were laughing saying no girls from Oregon are good enough to play in college. Who runs this site? It's a mess.

Comment

Yeah, I tried posting on here last winter and it was ridiculous. All I did was mention my daughter played ECNL and I got absolutely blasted for it. Said she was in the middle of her recruiting process and they were laughing saying no girls from Oregon are good enough to play in college. Who runs this site? It's a mess.
                    Small wiener guy runs this site. And he is not a happy camper

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X