Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Underrated Coaches in Youth Soccer

Some clowns are trying to tear down individual coaches and it's time for us to actually find some positivity in this forum. Hoping there's some decency left.

Who are some of the most underrated coaches around the state?

Most coaches in the region are undervalued. They should really unionize or form a trade association, at least within their own club. You have some clubs with alleged misappropriation of funds, or unwarranted hefty raises for their admin employees, yet still got most of their coaches with salaries so low most of them have to take other jobs to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Most coaches in the region are undervalued. They should really unionize or form a trade association, at least within their own club. You have some clubs with alleged misappropriation of funds, or unwarranted hefty raises for their admin employees, yet still got most of their coaches with salaries so low most of them have to take other jobs to survive.
      Your such a May@r.

Comment

If a club’s coaches banded together, they could influence so much. They don’t realize that they wield so much power. Want a board of directors, executive director or DOC removed? Don’t show up as a collective to practices or games for a week.

Comment

^^ foreshadowing

Comment

Not really sure where this unionizing topic came from. Wasn't really the point of this thread.

Some parents might want a DOC gone, but not really aware of many Coaches who are willing to hold-out and let the kids suffer to get someone fired, or to give the finger to a board of directors.

If there's that much turmoil, just leave and let someone else come in to coach.

Comment

Some clowns are trying to tear down individual coaches and it's time for us to actually find some positivity in this forum. Hoping there's some decency left.

Who are some of the most underrated coaches around the state?
              There are a lot of younger coaches who have recently stepped up and have impressed me. Really like what Evans has been doing. Super organized and detail oriented. Glad to see someone like him in a Director's role at Westside.

I am also hearing some good things about Chelsea Buckland at Washington Timbers.

Comment

Your such a May@r.
                This guy lives in your head rent-free. Does your wife fantasize about him like you do? You know she stalks his Instagram. She gets her fill but would love a taste.

Comment

This guy lives in your head rent-free. Does your wife fantasize about him like you do? You know she stalks his Instagram. She gets her fill but would love a taste.
                  I mean. He is really kind of a bad@ass right. Takes a real man to put his name (Sons, wife, etc) on a lawsuit against a youth soccer team. Most men wish they were so cool.

Comment

LOL owned.

Comment

There are a lot of younger coaches who have recently stepped up and have impressed me. Really like what Evans has been doing. Super organized and detail oriented. Glad to see someone like him in a Director's role at Westside.
                      I’m sure he appreciates the nice words Marc

Comment

There are a lot of younger coaches who have recently stepped up and have impressed me. Really like what Evans has been doing. Super organized and detail-oriented. Glad to see someone like him in a Director's role at Westside.
                        Please dial it back, Dad..

Comment

I've heard great things about Sunny Dulai and Victor

Comment

Was this post a sneaky way to see if coaches are here posting? LOL. They do not care about what us degenerates talk about.

No one does.

Comment

Was this post a sneaky way to see if coaches are here posting? LOL. They do not care about what us degenerates talk about.

No one does.
                              Hey! Everyone cares what I post! My mom told me. She came down to the basement and said she was very proud of me posting on this site all day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X