Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's just be real with ourselves for a second...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just be real with ourselves for a second...

There are so many people who come to this forum claiming that they're looking for information, or they're trying to find the inside scoop on youth soccer. At this point, let's just be real for a second.

You are here to see who is stirring the pot. That's it. If you're here for any other reason, you're lying to yourself.

So with that said, let's just be true to ourselves and stir a big pot of crap together:

1. Who are the worst youth coaches in Oregon?
    2. Why is the worst one Victor Garcette?

That's spelled VEEKTOR. If you were a regular here, you'd know that.

Comment

HA finally a real thread. Where do you start with VEEKTOR. He has had so many last names I don't even know what his real last name is. WOW, is everyone else actually at least acceptable compared to him? This is most compelling thread ever !

Comment

There's been over 100 people who have viewed this thread up to this point, and no one wants to take the bait. So how about I ask the question in a different way.

Who are the most overrated coaches in Oregon?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          There's been over 100 people who have viewed this thread up to this point, and no one wants to take the bait. So how about I ask the question in a different way.

Since they all think they can coach, the list is way too deep to post on this site. Jus Sayin.

Comment

Since they all think they can coach, the list is way too deep to post on this site. Jus Sayin.
            Well, you're no fun. Live a little. You probably keep that long list of those coaches in your empty wallet. Throw a couple names out there!

Comment

You obviously have some in mind. Why don't you get the ball rolling?

Comment

You obviously have some in mind. Why don't you get the ball rolling?
                *sigh* Fine. I guess I'll do everything around here.

Just for the record, I'm not a total degenerate. Not saying these coaches are bad, but I am absolutely saying that these coaches are overrated.

Most overrated coaches in Oregon...Pt 1

Alex Hockburn: Great recruiter....that's about it. Haven't seen much else. For all the OPFC parents talking on this forum, you'd think this guy was Pep. Just another average coach.

Khalif Alhassan: I honestly don't see what players/parents see in him other than his past career. Guy acts like a child during games. Good technical coach I guess, but really, that makes up like 20% of soccer. The game is bigger than just having the ball at your feet.

Sarah Panza: Seems like she does an excellent job of the team bonding/chemistry building for teams. But I've heard so much from parents saying that she's the best girls coach in the State, and that just simply isn't true.

Stay tuned for Pt 2!

Comment

Please elaborate on Hockburn being a good recruiter… recruiting to what/where?

Comment

and..... another OPFC/ WUFC thread in disguise.

More creative then the past 20 threads though.

Yawn. Snort.

Comment

and..... another OPFC/ WUFC thread in disguise.

More creative then the past 20 threads though.

Yawn. Snort.
                      Are you kidding me? I'm not throwing shade at any Clubs; I'm trying to go after individuals. I'm not a monster!!!

You're the random guy who has the signature :"Yawn. Snort" in half of your posts. You should get that checked out.

I know someone who treats Sleep Apnea. Let me know if you want me to pass along her number.

Comment

This is a soccer forum, right? Recruiting players to his club and his teams.

Comment

Are you kidding me? I'm not throwing shade at any Clubs; I'm trying to go after individuals. I'm not a monster!!!

You're the random guy who has the signature :"Yawn. Snort" in half of your posts. You should get that checked out.

I know someone who treats Sleep Apnea. Let me know if you want me to pass along her number.
                          Not a monster. But trying to throw shade at individuals from your office chair on an anonymous site. OK. Sure. You are the best that Oregon has to offer which is quite sad.

Comment

Not a monster. But trying to throw shade at individuals from your office chair on an anonymous site. OK. Sure. You are the best that Oregon has to offer which is quite sad.
                            Scroll up to the first post there bud. You just went to an anonymous site to converse anonymously with some anonymous person. You're sipping my Koolaid!

You and I are the same person.

And just to clarify, I don't post from my office chair. I'm sitting on a beanbag chair eating dorritos.

Still working on Part 2. Lot of coaches to sort through.

Comment

Scroll up to the first post there bud. You just went to an anonymous site to converse anonymously with some anonymous person. You're sipping my Koolaid!

You and I are the same person.

And just to clarify, I don't post from my office chair. I'm sitting on a beanbag chair eating dorritos.

Still working on Part 2. Lot of coaches to sort through.
                              I get it.

But do not get the need to throw shade at people from a beanbag chair. I don't get beanbag furniture either. Super uncomfortable.

There are good and bad coaches, I agree. But I just am not the type to put people on blast. They are real people with real families. Just isn't cool.

You do you though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X