Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Timbers, Thorns employees allege toxic work environment for females, mothers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former Timbers, Thorns employees allege toxic work environment for females, mothers

This article just came out:

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/20...g-mothers.html

Also, WUFC and OPFC currently employ an individual who forged thousands of dollars in checks dating back to 2019 (as part of the reported embezzlement at both clubs) and received a 30% raise in May 2020 as hush money, in the midst of COVID. Heard one employee implicated in the embezzlement has some ties to the Timbers and there’s some media coverage about to break on that soon…

Cool trick! Lets try it with another youth club:

Hey, the Timbers have a VP who's a pig!: https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/20...g-mothers.html

And ADF, Westside, UPDX, FC, and PCU all employ people who have season tickets to Timbers games, and even went to games in the midst of COVID.

Lame. The Timbers have front office issues, WUFC might have issues (not my circus, not my monkeys). But I'm fairly sure they've nothing to do with each other.

Comment

This post is a step too far. OP is a C you next Tuesday. Go away already. You are making what was already a toxic stew completely unbearable. Nobody cares about Lake Oswego soccer drama. Take your grievances elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Also, WUFC and OPFC currently employ an individual who forged thousands of dollars in checks dating back to 2019 (as part of the reported embezzlement at both clubs) and received a 30% raise in May 2020 as hush money, in the midst of COVID. Heard one employee implicated in the embezzlement has some ties to the Timbers and there’s some media coverage about to break on that soon…
        Are you twisting the narrative again? Those in charge that orchestrated these dubious deeds have been removed, Why are you chasing good soldiers housed in the non-profit admin?.

Comment

and yet, people wrote checks to the tune of 100,000 to organizations in terms of soccer clubs fees, league fees and games.

Comment

Merritt Paulson is a douche- a s s. I wish an adult would take over these teams.

Comment

Merritt Paulson is a douche- a s s. I wish an adult would take over these teams.
              again, if you are on here you are involved in soccer and in some way are paying the organization.

Comment

Posting and Complaining about the Timbers, WUFC, & OPFC toxic environments on literally the most toxic forum on the planet is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

Comment

and yet, people wrote checks to the tune of 100,000 to organizations in terms of soccer clubs fees, league fees and games.
                  You think this form of robbery is limited to OPFC & WUFC. LOL

Comment

You think this form of robbery is limited to OPFC & WUFC. LOL
                    No, I just find it ironic people are complaining about the actions of the these organizations and yet year and year continue to pump money into the machine and then complain about it.

Comment

Best estimate I could find is the PT revenue per day is about 168K (I thought that was low) but anywhoo how much did you contribute to that. Personally I have no problem with them. For goodness shake other than game the lady was able to use the owners box to pump. Pretty cool.

Comment

Best estimate I could find is the PT revenue per day is about 168K (I thought that was low) but anywhoo how much did you contribute to that. Personally I have no problem with them. For goodness shake other than game the lady was able to use the owners box to pump. Pretty cool.
                        It’s these new allegations, combined with the Riley situation (which was awful by any standard) and the domestic abuse situation. Not looking good as a sum of all the parts.

Merritt Paulson has been known to have an ego and temper and has demonstrated it at youth soccer games.

where there is smoke there is fire and The fact that Timbers/Thorns fans are the most woke in the country, I wouldn’t want to be in MP’s shoes or the organization as a whole. They are about to feel the wrath of the woke mob….

Comment

What Paul Riley situation? The Timbers investigated and couldn't prove any wrong doing. Like you said where there is smoke there is fire so they did not renew him. Then Chicago comes along and sees smoke and sits in the fire. Its on Chicago. The Timbers cannot be held responsible because a player commits a domestics crime. You can hold the law enforcement agency accountable if they didn't press charges. Law enforcement doesn't need someone to press charges, the act is the crime. Yeah MP is probably a giant *** so what. Don't work there, everyone is hiring. Don't buy a ticket or pay a league fee. I am just waiting for the day when they kick the army out and make that whole section reserved. I am tired fouled month alcoholics with a pollical agenda at the games.

Comment

What Paul Riley situation? The Timbers investigated and couldn't prove any wrong doing. Like you said where there is smoke there is fire so they did not renew him. Then Chicago comes along and sees smoke and sits in the fire. Its on Chicago. The Timbers cannot be held responsible because a player commits a domestics crime. You can hold the law enforcement agency accountable if they didn't press charges. Law enforcement doesn't need someone to press charges, the act is the crime. Yeah MP is probably a giant *** so what. Don't work there, everyone is hiring. Don't buy a ticket or pay a league fee. I am just waiting for the day when they kick the army out and make that whole section reserved. I am tired fouled month alcoholics with a pollical agenda at the games.
                            Why the hell is a Sounder's fan on here? Like we need the need the opinion of some "brie and chardonnay" soft bellied douche. The Army is the only thing (THE ONLY THING) Timbers have going for them. So take your advice sport, do not buy a ticket if you are so opposed to the Army. But I can guarandamntee you will buy a ticket to go see a foul mouthed, twice impeached, orange Floridian with a political agenda. GTFO of here.

Comment

The Timbers Army members will NEVER be happy no matter who is running the team. Getting rid of Paulson will calm them down momentarily but the honeymoon will end with the new person as well. The Timbers Army loves drama and loves when they can be the story.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X