Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slander has stopped

Nice to see all the slander stopped at the exact time all the players payed for their team spots

funny
    snort
    slurp

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Nice to see all the slander stopped at the exact time all the players payed for their team spots

funny
    snort
    slurp
    I think you mean Libel since it's done in writing :)

Comment

here is the rain forest too

Comment

same as every year!

Comment

I think you mean Libel since it's done in writing :)
          You are correct. My mistake

Comment

funny
            snort
            slurp
            Are you kidding/ updx has no need to beat a dead horse after taking all the talent in the younger age groups that matter going forward. There is no money in talking sh1t with/by 05’s that have been crazy from the start with little to no talent anyways. How many 05’s have made it other that gm who by the way is still a sophomore not an incoming senior….those parents are a thing of the past very soon, thank goodness

Comment

funny
              snort
              slurp
              It didn’t stop. You’re just not reading the right threads. Let me catch you up.

Thorns suck
              Bridge City is a scam
              Westside is broken
              Bend is a mess
              NWE can’t win anything
              Timbers Academy is a joke
              Merritt Paulson is a big douche

Portland youth soccer is a sewer

Comment

Are you kidding/ updx has no need to beat a dead horse after taking all the talent in the younger age groups that matter going forward. There is no money in talking sh1t with/by 05’s that have been crazy from the start with little to no talent anyways. How many 05’s have made it other that gm who by the way is still a sophomore not an incoming senior….those parents are a thing of the past very soon, thank goodness
                Lol...GM made it back to FC PDX (and is questionable to even be a starter) and you clearly do not know his parents well as they are most jealous, insecure and toxic than most. TA is the biggest scam and joke in PDX followed closely by UPDX. As to the 05 group of parents, not at all sure why you even brought them up as this is not an 05 thread and I did not see anybody referencing them.

Comment

Lol...GM made it back to FC PDX (and is questionable to even be a starter) and you clearly do not know his parents well as they are most jealous, insecure and toxic than most. TA is the biggest scam and joke in PDX followed closely by UPDX. As to the 05 group of parents, not at all sure why you even brought them up as this is not an 05 thread and I did not see anybody referencing them.
                  Is GM the one with the loud grandpa with the camera?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X