Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Nelson removed from Willamette United FC board?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Nelson removed from Willamette United FC board?

Checked their website in search of new board minutes and saw they got a new Vice President for their board. Ray Nelson isn’t even listed as a board member anymore. Wasn’t this guy also voted out as a club employee recently per the board minutes? Wonder if this was also a removal or he was forced to resign. What’s going on over there at WUFC…

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Checked their website in search of new board minutes and saw they got a new Vice President for their board. Ray Nelson isn’t even listed as a board member anymore. Wasn’t this guy also voted out as a club employee recently per the board minutes? Wonder if this was also a removal or he was forced to resign. What’s going on over there at WUFC…
    A question for you. Beyond him not listed on the website do you know the man? Would you say he is a bad man, good man or? Is he the type of man that deserves to have his name in your mouth or posting on a website about him?

You all are some incredibly ignorant and disrespectful people here and really should be ashamed of your behavior. If you do not know the guy or know anything why try to drag his name into anything.

You're a piece of ****.

Comment

A question for you. Beyond him not listed on the website do you know the man? Would you say he is a bad man, good man or? Is he the type of man that deserves to have his name in your mouth or posting on a website about him?

You all are some incredibly ignorant and disrespectful people here and really should be ashamed of your behavior. If you do not know the guy or know anything why try to drag his name into anything.

You're a piece of ****.
      Someone pee in your Cheerios bud?

Comment

Someone pee in your Cheerios bud?
        just tired of cowards spitting out BS like the OP. Not many people deserve to be put on blast like this and I think it is dirty for someone to sit anonymously behind a keyboard and spew out crap. If you want to say something put your name on it.

Comment

You're a piece of ****.
          The original poster simply asked a question and stated some facts. Lot of other local soccer figures have had their names posted on this website in way worst context and no one has gotten quite riled up about any of it like you have here. By the way, in case you’re not aware, the internet is not a fair place. Neither is the world.

Comment

You're a piece of ****.
            I know Ray Nelson the man. I would say I have not met too many people in my life who lie more. In summary, I would say he’s a bad man and a lying coward. In my opinion, someone who works in the realm of youth sports and lies as much as he does is a piece of ****. You asked, and I expressed my opinion.

Comment

just tired of cowards spitting out BS like the OP. Not many people deserve to be put on blast like this and I think it is dirty for someone to sit anonymously behind a keyboard and spew out crap. If you want to say something put your name on it.
              Not too many people deserve to be out on blast like this. But imo Ray Nelson certainly does.

Comment

Good riddance… dude is a cancer…

Comment

You're a piece of ****.
                  This man woke up and chose violence today lol

Comment

snort. snort. yawn.

Comment

*****, was this you that posted this?

Comment

Has there been anything of note produced in discovery for the lawsuit against WUFC?

Comment

Should be public record unless case is sealed. I’d be interested in seeing some documents from the shetshow.

Comment

Should be public record unless case is sealed. I’d be interested in seeing some documents from the shetshow.
                            Mayaar ******i has not given us an update on his lawsuit against the team for a awhile. Notice that there is a ton of anti UPDX here now so I think he has moved on to bashing his new team here.

Comment

Mayaar ******i has not given us an update on his lawsuit against the team for a awhile. Notice that there is a ton of anti UPDX here now so I think he has moved on to bashing his new team here.
                              Mayaar Zo.ka.ei lawyers had his name banished from this site. Lol. isn't that the funniest thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X