Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPFC cares about LOSC & WUSC…

but not too much, because it might cost them money.

Even if you do not love yourself. OPFC loves you.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, not you personally. Your money, certainly!

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I get it. I think that OPFC is getting a ton of free pub here on talking soccer but not sure anyone actually cares. My sons tarted with WUFC and made OPFC when at U12 OPFC begins. Most do not realize that WUFC and LOSC go away at age U15 and everyone becomes OPFC- with an A,B and sometimes C team. These teams are tied together from the start though from what I understand.

We have had nothing but positive experiences with OPFC although the EAL is kind of BS with all the driving. I support the coaches, never felt pressured to participate in the PDX Academy nor do I know of any coaches that train players on the side outside of the PDX Academy. My son has a few friends that go and like it. We fell that three days a week training is enough.

For those reading the constant bashing you have to remember that there is motive behind the posts and someone out there feels threatened by what the club and some of its coaches are doing. If you have questions you should reach out to a parent of one of the kids on the team. Most boys know others on several teams throughout the different teams

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    For those reading the constant bashing you have to remember that there is motive behind the posts and someone out there feels threatened by what the club and some of its coaches are doing. If you have questions you should reach out to a parent of one of the kids on the team. Most boys know others on several teams throughout the different teams
    I doubt most other clubs care; OPFC mainly gets kids from Clackamas County, especially the parts thereof west of the river. Their catchment area isn't that large.

My bet is a disgruntled parent with an axe to grind. Each club has a few, and some of them find their way to TS.

Comment

Even if you do not love yourself. OPFC loves you.
      "EA League is BS" said the parent but OPFC is great...hahaha..another pay-to-play parent with no idea about the sport.

Comment

"EA League is BS" said the parent but OPFC is great...hahaha..another pay-to-play parent with no idea about the sport.
        Not sure what’s so funny about that comment. Both boys and girls sides are fractured with all the various leagues. That doesn’t mean there aren’t some good clubs and coaches and teams in each them. And like the poster above, I’ve had a couple kids go they LOSC and OPFC and it was a good experience.
        This site lost its credibility a long long time ago with respect to such anonymous complaints as this one.

Comment

Not sure what’s so funny about that comment. Both boys and girls sides are fractured with all the various leagues. That doesn’t mean there aren’t some good clubs and coaches and teams in each them. And like the poster above, I’ve had a couple kids go they LOSC and OPFC and it was a good experience.
          This site lost its credibility a long long time ago with respect to such anonymous complaints as this one.
          The guy is a cuckold. Feels manly here trying to put people down while some dude is taking care of his wife.

Comment

Hey Mastermind..what lost credibility are these OR denominated "Premier" "Elite" clubs playing in an "Elite" League made of 3rd tier teams..keep buying their kool aid. It is being prepared by great coaches from great clubs. It seems you know a lot about soccer.

Comment

How does OPFC and LOSC have the largest or two of the largest player pools but own nothing. Meaining they own no field....what are the putting the money into

Comment

How does OPFC and LOSC have the largest or two of the largest player pools but own nothing. Meaining they own no field....what are the putting the money into
                Well, they do not. If you look at UPDX, WST, et al and see that they have multiple teams at every age group. Some are 5 teams deep. Huge numbers. Does WST and UPDX have their own fields?

Comment

Wst has thprd affiliation; giving them their own defacto fields for decades.

Updx has no field affiliation to any municipal provider so they shop for fiield space anywhere in Oregon & SW WA. that is illing to rent to them.

Comment

Well, they do not. If you look at UPDX, WST, et al and see that they have multiple teams at every age group. Some are 5 teams deep. Huge numbers. Does WST and UPDX have their own fields?
                    Good question. However, they don't have the rec programs that LO and OPFC do last I checked. Everyone knows what those leagues are for....profit.

Comment

Good question. However, they don't have the rec programs that LO and OPFC do last I checked. Everyone knows what those leagues are for....profit.
                      OPFC has no rec program. It's a shell corp.. that relies on LOSC/WUFC player migration-- the beauty is it operates free of any oversight in the cloud. Who needs NFT or Bitcoin? LO & WL parents are the perfect mark for this scam.

Comment

OPFC has no rec program. It's a shell corp.. that relies on LOSC/WUFC player migration-- the beauty is it operates free of any oversight in the cloud. Who needs NFT or Bitcoin? LO & WL parents are the perfect mark for this scam.
                        Nailed it. No oversight + apathy by LO & WL club BOD’s = perfect opportunity to eventually run competitive soccer in the area under OPFC umbrella.

There is one standing mastermind behind all of it. But his time is almost up.

Comment

Nailed it. No oversight + apathy by LO & WL club BOD’s = perfect opportunity to eventually run competitive soccer in the area under OPFC umbrella.

There is one standing mastermind behind all of it. But his time is almost up.
                          Ray Nelson?

Comment

Scam? It's kids soccer. OPFC is a part of LOSC and WUFC- they are one and the same. Look at U15 and above and you do not see WUFC or LOSC as all kids fall under OPFC then. Get a grip and bash things that are real and not some made up BS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X