Portland Timbers Director of Youth Program

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ERIK LYSLO IS THE BIGGEST JOKE!!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PROGRAM. TERRIBLE!! I have two daughters that play for RTC/ODP. NO communication from anyone.... canceled practices, location changes. One time we all showed up at Mountaindside high school for a training and the lights didn't come on. Waited around for 30 minutes, nothing. Sent us home. Sunday night... did that practice get rescheduled? Nope. Did we ever hear anything about it? A sorry maybe... nope. Nothing. Not a word. The whole program needs to be changed. We can't even bring in other teams for the Friendship Cup. You just end up playing your own team or a team one year older or younger than you. No one wants to come play us. The WA team is the only one you will play other than your own teammates! TERRIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      ERIK LYSLO IS THE BIGGEST JOKE!!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PROGRAM. TERRIBLE!! I have two daughters that play for RTC/ODP. NO communication from anyone.... canceled practices, location changes. One time we all showed up at Mountaindside high school for a training and the lights didn't come on. Waited around for 30 minutes, nothing. Sent us home. Sunday night... did that practice get rescheduled? Nope. Did we ever hear anything about it? A sorry maybe... nope. Nothing. Not a word. The whole program needs to be changed. We can't even bring in other teams for the Friendship Cup. You just end up playing your own team or a team one year older or younger than you. No one wants to come play us. The WA team is the only one you will play other than your own teammates! TERRIBLE.
      I don't thing he is the biggest joke.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X