• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Brazeau fired from WUFC?

What happened? Will this impact OPFC?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Where did you see/read/hear this. Details please.

Comment

Where did you see/read/hear this. Details please.
      Heard about it and he is no longer listed at the WUFC website.

Comment

Just checked and he is still listed on the OPFC website as the boys director of coaching. What did you hear exactly that he was fired for?

Comment

He's my daughter's coach and we just got an email from him about the upcoming season so I think it's fake news...

Comment

He's my daughter's coach and we just got an email from him about the upcoming season so I think it's fake news...
            OPFC or WUFC? He is gone from WUFC..not on the website anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post

opfc or wufc? He is gone from wufc..not on the website anymore.
              opfc.

Comment

Verified days ago and still no discussion.

Being irrelevant at (opfc/wufc) has it's upside.

Crickets.....

Comment

Verified days ago and still no discussion.

Being irrelevant at (opfc/wufc) has it's upside.

Crickets.....
                  Haha.... dude throwing out "verified" without stating any facts or even rumors... then pushing for others to spill the beans. Haha. Lets hear what you know brother or shut the F up.

Comment

Haha.... dude throwing out "verified" without stating any facts or even rumors... then pushing for others to spill the beans. Haha. Lets hear what you know brother or shut the F up.
                    He's gone (documented) and nobody cares, which is par for the course I would say, brother.

It's not topic or subject matter that has leggs, pun intended. Which is poetic.

Comment

He's gone (documented) and nobody cares, which is par for the course I would say, brother.

It's not topic or subject matter that has leggs, pun intended. Which is poetic.
                      Oh hey look, it's the OPFC Club Zero b1tch!? What's up girl? I thought they chased you off of this block? You do realize that Legg was with Crossfire United...i.e.Thusc. I am sure you think you witty and clever, so I hate (I really don't) to disabuse you of that notion. So, to clarify he is gone from the "Rec side" but still with the competitive side as director of coaching and still coaching the 05 girls? Got it. Stop the Press.

Comment

To clarify he (JB) is gone from all OPFC/WUFC programs, just like your ole buddy Leggy who was also fired from the former iteration of Crossfire U a few years back when it was dual parked at both LOSC & THUSC --which resulted in his exile to the single wide home at THUSC were KL managed to pull the brace and got fired twice by 2 different CU configurations, just like your man JB pulling a brace with the lol OPFC/WUFC dysfunction.

But who cares about facts, right?

It is what it is.

Since this has all happened & we are all moving on, maybe you should ask your collection of coaching tools for yet another re-brand-- moving away from your current moniker of choice 'Club Zero' to the more appropriate one after so many upstanding dismissals, you now have become this community's champion-- aka-- 'Club Hero' ...

Pure Gold.

Comment

To clarify he (JB) is gone from all OPFC/WUFC programs, just like your ole buddy Leggy who was also fired from the former iteration of Crossfire U a few years back when it was dual parked at both LOSC & THUSC --which resulted in his exile to the single wide home at THUSC were KL managed to pull the brace and got fired twice by 2 different CU configurations, just like your man JB pulling a brace with the lol OPFC/WUFC dysfunction.

But who cares about facts, right?

It is what it is.

Since this has all happened & we are all moving on, maybe you should ask your collection of coaching tools for yet another re-brand-- moving away from your current moniker of choice 'Club Zero' to the more appropriate one after so many upstanding dismissals, you now have become this community's champion-- aka-- 'Club Hero' ...

Pure Gold.
                          Man lots of drama. You seem to enjoy it. Have fun..

Comment

It's better than the alternative of having them coach genius

Comment

Jim is still listed on the OPFC website, but not on the WUSC website. Were he "fired" by WUFC, it wouldn't be likely he would continue on at 0PFC.

Since nobody will put their name on the claim he is out from both.... I'll assume he's still at 0PFC until hearing officially otherwise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X