Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    They are off to a great start, no doubt about that. With a strong foundation of younger players and I'm assuming some talented incoming classes the Beavs will be competitive for years to come. Is it this year? Will they make a Pac-12 run this year, doubtful. Making the playoffs would be a legitimate goal and great program stepping stone. Go Beavs!
    Damn right they are!

Comment

Damn right they are!

Let’s make this OSU specific…Dam right they are!

Comment

I stand by my early prediction that the Beavers will beat everyone this year but UCLA and tie UP. If LS uses this roll to recruit well, they will be in the mix for years to come and KL will get a D1 head coaching job, and he will deserve it. We have an Oregon team in the top 10 in the nation!

Comment

I stand by my early prediction that the Beavers will beat everyone this year but UCLA and tie UP. If LS uses this roll to recruit well, they will be in the mix for years to come and KL will get a D1 head coaching job, and he will deserve it. We have an Oregon team in the top 10 in the nation!
          When does OSU play UP?

Comment

9-1 with a win over #7 Stanford. Go Beavs!

Comment

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Outshot 24-5 by Stanford. Played about 99% of the game in OSU's end of the field. Basically, they got lucky. But, as they say, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Such was the case against Stanford.

Comment

I am a complete outsider here. I am new to the area. But osu might be on to something.

Beating Stanford is a big deal.

Comment

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Outshot 24-5 by Stanford. Played about 99% of the game in OSU's end of the field. Basically, they got lucky. But, as they say, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Such was the case against Stanford.
                  Shots on goal were 7-4. Defensive strategic game. Winner is who puts it in back of net more. Stanford wants to loft 20 shots from 20 yards out you let them.. Rope a dope

Comment

Sorry your still bitter your little susie wasn't good enough to play ECNL and didn't get recruited by OSU.

Comment

Shots on goal were 7-4. Defensive strategic game. Winner is who puts it in back of net more. Stanford wants to loft 20 shots from 20 yards out you let them.. Rope a dope
                      Good luck trying to out possess Stanford. Thought the bend but don't break defensive plan was perfect. Great counter attack for goal 1 and nice set piece goal #2. Stanford's only goal was also on a set piece.

Comment

9-1 with a win over #7 Stanford. Go Beavs!
                        Stanford's roster is full of YNT players. OSU has 2-3 star players. But you still have to play the game and OSU is now 2-1 in their last 3 games vs. Stanford. Love the fight and grit of this team and love the new coaching staff. This win should bring in even better recruits for the future.

Comment

I’m taking the liberty to modify my original prediction: OSU will not lose to anyone but USC (originally said UCLA). Not only is this OSU’s year, but they will now be able to recruit more amazing players from out of state, while continuing to be an ECNL pipeline for local players. Loving the new coach and the results.
                          As predicted, the U of Oregon is also coming on stronger and will be looking to topple Stanford after holding UCLA to a draw. Only question is, when will the Jesuit star take the field? Her much lesser accoladed Jesuit teammate (from GPS instead of ECNL) starts and plays all game at Arizona. A couple months ago the Oregon coach said she’d be playing in a couple weeks. If she is able to play, she’ll be a game changer for the Ducks, who then have a chance to knock off the Beavers in their rivalry games. Exciting times for soccer in our state.

Comment

Now we're seeing the real OSU. Give 'em another week and they'll be bottom of the standings like usual.

Comment

Now we're seeing the real OSU. Give 'em another week and they'll be bottom of the standings like usual.
                              Disagree. They were ranked too high to fall too much, unless they keep losing. Also, they certainly learned that starting to play favorites for personal reasons when the players aren’t good enough can and will cost you games. If they play their best players, they will win out. A team can’t get away with that in season in the Pac 12.

Comment

Lost several players due to injuries (2 in Stanford game, 1 in Cal game)....if healthy, they will continue to win games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X