X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Hawaii

Aloha,

We are looking at moving to Hawaii (Maui) in the Fall of 2009. I have a daughter who will be U18 next year and am looking to find out about club ball in Hawaii. I've looked at the various Hawaiian soccer club websites but couldn't tell much.

I noticed there are really no other threads from Hawaii so not sure I will have much luck here, but figured I would try.

She is currently playing up one year on a U18 - Florida State Cup Final four team. And has played age appropriate in prior years. We are looking for a competitive club and team. Are there any clubs on Maui that fit this criteria? or all they all on Oahu? How does soccer on Hawaii work? Is it all same island play, or is there consistent inter-island play? We have family on Oahu so depending on travel costs would consider a team there as well - But definitely prefer to join a club on Maui.

Also, what about school ball? Which schools have the better soccer teams... and running teams (Cross Country and Track)? - She is 3 year Varsity for all three sports (currently a Junior). And how does that compare to the schools themselves as far as education?

Mahalo... from Florida
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X