SoCal Soccer Forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to forum to understand strange things in socal league. For example my D in G11 Flight 1 before. This season Fall 2022, somehow there is no Flight 1 but there are Flight 2 South I and Flight 2 South II.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      I need to forum to understand strange things in socal league. For example my D in G11 Flight 1 before. This season Fall 2022, somehow there is no Flight 1 but there are Flight 2 South I and Flight 2 South II.
      There are definitely Girls 11 Flight 1 brackets (North, East, West, and SD). It sounds like your daughter's club didn't want to put her team in G11 Flight 1 this year for competitive reasons and there weren't enough South teams to call a bracket South, so the So Cal league put those South teams in other geographical brackets. G11 Flight 1 East has teams like Liverpool, Blues, and Pateadores that clearly would be considered OC or South. G11 Flight West also has CDA Slammers Cerritos, which certainly isn't West and CDA Slammers HB, which could be considered South.

Comment

Thanks. I am finding out that half of G11 Flight 1 South Bracket (5 teams) went up to play at G10 Flight 2. Perhaps last minute decision thus the league has to split up the rest of the teams and canceled G11 Flight 1 South bracket.

Comment

Thanks. I am finding out that half of G11 Flight 1 South Bracket (5 teams) went up to play at G10 Flight 2. Perhaps last minute decision thus the league has to split up the rest of the teams and canceled G11 Flight 1 South bracket.
          Makes sense. presumably, those five teams wanted to move up to 11 v 11 and bigger rosters a year early and the others wanted to stay at 9 v 9 another year.

Comment

https://socalsoccer.boards.net/

Here is a new board to fill the void left by socalsoccer.com

Comment

https://socalsoccer.boards.net/

Here is a new board to fill the void left by socalsoccer.com
              Thank you

Comment

The Socal Soccer Forum site is back up and running

Socal Soccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X