Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does this forum seem so normal compared to the NJ one?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does this forum seem so normal compared to the NJ one?

Why does this forum seem so normal compared to the NJ one? Good luck to Solar Vs PDA in 3 final 8 matches

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Why does this forum seem so normal compared to the NJ one? Good luck to Solar Vs PDA in 3 final 8 matches
    Not as many toxic parents???

Comment

Not as many toxic parents???
      do you have any top clubs that are close enough where they compete with each other for players? I think that is the NJ problem and the jerk parents have a problem with the other team

Comment

do you have any top clubs that are close enough where they compete with each other for players? I think that is the NJ problem and the jerk parents have a problem with the other team
        Yes, SoCal. There are a lot of clubs in the same vicinity competing for players, with a lot of movement between clubs. 4 ECNL clubs hold their practices at Great Park in Irvine.

Comment

In California, there is a SoCal-specific message board that seems to do a much better job eliminating ****posts. There's nothing too toxic to be prohibited on this board, and the NJ folks seem to be the worst of the worst. Even direct attacks on teen athletes goes unpunished here, and for that reason it is difficult to stomach this forum sometimes.

Comment

Do any of your clubs host training session or days for out of state players? Or is there any non club affiliated training groups there that hold training for players for a week or so? Maybe even run by former female soccer athletes?

Comment

Do any of your clubs host training session or days for out of state players? Or is there any non club affiliated training groups there that hold training for players for a week or so? Maybe even run by former female soccer athletes?
              You mean a soccer camp? Most top clubs offer soccer camps during extended holidays; Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter/Spring Break.

Comment

Congratulations to UCLA womens soccer. National champions.

Comment

I'd be pissed too if I had to live in a dump like Jersey

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X