Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98 Girls State Cup

Who are the favorites this year? I hear WSA is going to be tough. Some say Hurricane team might do well. Attack is trying to repeat, can they?

OK, after this weekend, it looks like Attack is going to repeat. WSA is out but Extreme surprised everyone with the goalee change. OFC north will battle Hurricane again this year in the semi's. This should be a tough match.
    Last edited by TSCHDad; 05-24-2011, 09:32 AM.

Originally posted by TSCHDad View Post
    Who are the favorites this year? I hear WSA is going to be tough. Some say Hurricane team might do well. Attack is trying to repeat, can they?

OK, after this weekend, it looks like Attack is going to repeat. WSA is out but Extreme surprised everyone with the goalee change. OFC north will battle Hurricane again this year in the semi's. This should be a tough match.
    Attack won again. I heard though the grapevine that they went around town in a limo to celebrate. Good for them!

97 Rhein surprised everyone with their victory over TSC Red. Does not really matter since both teams are merging. I am glad that I am not Shurbert. I hate to choose between those two teams. They are going to be great .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X