Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Rumor has it, that these english clowns are getting the boot out of tbe ecnl. In my opinion, they are a total joke and should go back to England with the rest of the 2nd rate english coaches that are screwing up american soccer

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The wish of good luck and the applauses did not get you there. But to stay and sustain success you will have to read, internalize and implement much of the wisdom in the 100 Principles manual. But your biggest challenge will be to convince the leaders, and those around you, to also read this seminal work in order to secure the environment that you will need for success and its sustainability. If this appears to be a joke, or if you thik my work, plus your knowledge and experience can be bettered by anyone, so much so that you overlook this reading assignment and proposal, l can only wish you lots of luck my friend. See Amazon KDP or https://lnkd.in/enfDJ43 #sustainability #leaders #amazon

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Prepare for the unimaginable. See the 100 Principles manual and dig in. Become irreplaceable at https://lnkd.in/enfDJ43

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    CISC is forcing hard for their extra fee college scouting crap. Pay up daddy.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it pretty common as kids get older to be locked in to a team prior to tryouts? We are not in Charlotte, our area has two clubs. How does one go about switching. Do you reach out to the club you want to switch too? The tryouts were the same day so we had to make a decision prior to tryouts.
    The most important thing is to find the best coach possible. Do your research and make a move when needed. Tryouts are usually spread over a few days and just use a day or so trying out for the other team. Don't pay the commitment fee before you made a final decision. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Is it pretty common as kids get older to be locked in to a team prior to tryouts? We are not in Charlotte, our area has two clubs. How does one go about switching. Do you reach out to the club you want to switch too? The tryouts were the same day so we had to make a decision prior to tryouts.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My boys play for Queen City Mutiny. We have loved our time at the club. A lot less politics, focus on player development, they push the kids but are supportive, they don’t yell at them, and play against top notch competition. The focus is on ball movement, solid defense, and using the field. The MLS next will now provide great competition and opportunity for growth. We have lost a decent amount of players to Charlotte FC and for a small club that speaks volumes.

One drawback with MLS is there will be more travel than usual as the geographic region is larger. I have also noticed a lot of kids trying out across age groups after the mls announcement so I would contact them quick if you’re interested.
    Coming from one of the top 2 Charlotte teams, we already did that and are now a part of the QCM 06's. Great unknown about the team strength because the other big clubs around tried to lock up their players as early as possible.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Qcm

My boys play for Queen City Mutiny. We have loved our time at the club. A lot less politics, focus on player development, they push the kids but are supportive, they don’t yell at them, and play against top notch competition. The focus is on ball movement, solid defense, and using the field. The MLS next will now provide great competition and opportunity for growth. We have lost a decent amount of players to Charlotte FC and for a small club that speaks volumes.

One drawback with MLS is there will be more travel than usual as the geographic region is larger. I have also noticed a lot of kids trying out across age groups after the mls announcement so I would contact them quick if you’re interested.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    QCM lost many players to the MLS academy but are rebuilding with MLS Next this new season.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I was thinking there were more, but I guess those clubs are all part of CISC now. We did not play any Charlotte teams this year. Any thing to Queen City Mutiny? I saw they got MLS Next.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Charlotte FC is clearly in some age groups the leader and what comes after it?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Aren`t they like the third tier club in Charlotte now?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    That is true.

But this took it to the next level.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Doesn`t that basically describe any of the big clubs?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Thinking about Charlotte Independence? Think again

Thinking about Charlotte Independence? Think again

Had the worst experience with this club last season.

False promises, money grab, unauthorized payments, pushing useless college camps, horrible communication, bad coaching for the highest level,...

Go better to a different club when you want you child being developed for real and save your money. Your are welcome !!!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X