Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the deal with Central NC Soccer?

A family friend is thinking of trying them out and asked what I knew about them having coached in the area. I'm skeptical. Brand new and the pics on the website look like old, random pics? No facilities listed? No teams listed, but I guess they're going to tournaments--which ones? Anyone have any ideas about this?

Totally legit.

Comment

I’m not sure either. Club now offer “ProID” camps but they haven’t added fields or anything to their website despite saying “coming soon” for a while.

Comment

I hear that CNC is so legit, one of their players has been invited to u14 USYNT camp. Maybe it's just a rumor, but that's what I heard. Must be some real quality coaching going on over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          A family friend is thinking of trying them out and asked what I knew about them having coached in the area. I'm skeptical. Brand new and the pics on the website look like old, random pics? No facilities listed? No teams listed, but I guess they're going to tournaments--which ones? Anyone have any ideas about this?
          Scam. They are not a part of NCYSA so I don't know who they would be playing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X