Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triangle United Cheating in own Toruanment

Triangle has a reputation for using older players in their own tournaments, hiwever, as I finished watching my daughters game today at the TUSA Tournament and was leaving the complex I noticed two of my former middle school students
    playing on the field for Traingle United Silver, a 09 team. Both of these kids are 07s and they even had a 06 out there. But it gets worse, the one overaged player, a very dirty player, decked a 09 player from the other team, gave him a concussion and the player was taken off the field by an ambulance. I am reporting this to NCYS, US Club and US Soccer. The coach should be banned from youth soccer and potentialy face criminal charges. It was a disgusting spectacle!

They are pathetic as are most of the coaches on the boys side.

Comment

I saw it and after the kid decked hm, he stood over him laughing at him. Kid and his other buddy on that team are a couple of street thugs. It was insane and refs did nothing

Comment

He cold cocked him just like the guy did that dude in NYC.

Comment

If the 100 Principles manual was not taken into account at, the situation it is surely more regrettable than it seems... whatever problems and failed attempts at sustainable solutions were. But, it is not too late for high-performance club development leadership and quality control consultation as addressed in the seminal works available at: https://lnkd.in/enfDJ43

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X