• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up with Georgia Soccer

Wow no one on here from Georgia Must be a happening state for soccer

There are two separate forums for GA soccer

one is public and anonymous - total crap - on network54
    the other is good - have to register so it's kept in check from the crazies - www.gasoccerforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      one is public and anonymous - total crap - on network54
      the other is good - have to register so it's kept in check from the crazies - www.gasoccerforum.com
      I can't find anywhere on either of those sites where they are talking about Youth Soccer is Ga. Maybe its just not that important or sites exist elsewhere.

Comment

I can't find anywhere on either of those sites where they are talking about Youth Soccer is Ga. Maybe its just not that important or sites exist elsewhere.
        Seriously not trying to sound rude, but if you can't find discussion of youth soccer on gasoccerforum.com then you must not have read it at all. It's 90% youth soccer discussion.

Comment

Seriously not trying to sound rude, but if you can't find discussion of youth soccer on gasoccerforum.com then you must not have read it at all. It's 90% youth soccer discussion.
          Now that the birth year change is getting close what are you all hearing?

Comment

Now that the birth year change is getting close what are you all hearing?
            Many are unhappy. Obviously those who have kids born between August-dec are in that camp. I don't have a kid effected, but I still get why they are. It really does not make sense to leave so many kids out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X