Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is Lucifer

I know that is what John Boehner said about Ted Cruz. Cruz is just a sniveling rat.

Trump is everything the bible says is bad. Lucifer in the flesh.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know that is what John Boehner said about Ted Cruz. Cruz is just a sniveling rat.

Please support your argument. I promise you for every bible verse you pick for Trump, it can also be applied to Liberals 10x over. Let’s see. Your move.

Comment

Liar!

Jesus would think adultery is boss.
      Jesus would be all about lying for your own personal benefit.
      I am sure that greed and envy are totally cool if Jesus was here today.
      Treating humans horribly because you inherited $600million from your daddy is the right thing to do.
      Taking care of those less fortunate by soliciting donations to a foundation and then spending that money on your self is one of the pillars of the bible.
      Selling out the environment for campaign donations is very biblical.
      Stormy Daniels spanking DJT while he is bent over a couch and your mail order bride is home nursing your child is the kind of thing that Jesus preached.
      Shifting trillions of dollars from the poor to the rich through tax law is just the thing that Jesus would do.

The Seven Deadly Sins are in now. DJTMAGA

Comment

Liar!

Treating humans horribly because you inherited $600million from your daddy is the right thing to do.
        Taking care of those less fortunate by soliciting donations to a foundation and then spending that money on your self is one of the pillars of the bible.
        Stormy Daniels spanking DJT while he is bent over a couch and your mail order bride is home nursing your child is the kind of thing that Jesus preached.
        Shifting trillions of dollars from the poor to the rich through tax law is just the thing that Jesus would do.

I don't care if Donald J. Trump does these things. He is vulgar and mean, but he is my President.

Comment

Liar!

if I inhaireted that much money I would be living high on the hog like President Trump and slaying the ladies all night long. and get a big screen tv swimming pool and a truck with the best rims.

Comment

I don't care if Donald J. Trump does these things. He is vulgar and mean, but he is my President.
            tRUMP isn’t your president nor mine— he LOST that is what LOSERS do.
            My president is a WINNER

Comment

Liar!

I love that President Donald J Trump has made this stuff cool. He’s the best. MAGA

Comment

Did you see the gold staute of Trump they're toting around CPAC this weekend? 🤣 Worshipping idols much?

Comment

if I inhaireted that much money I would be living high on the hog like President Trump and slaying the ladies all night long. and get a big screen tv swimming pool and a truck with the best rims.
                  He lost that money many times over with all his bankruptcies and business failures. He would be richer if he'd put in the stock market the last 40 years.

Comment

Liar!

Didn't he also tell Stormy Daniels that she reminded him of his daughter, right before having sex with her? Fortunately he is quick. #TwoPumpTrump

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X