X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also from the article:

"Sanger’s disgusting view of black people might even make Joe Biden wince. In a 1912 essay titled “What Every Girl Should Know, ” Sanger warned: “It is said that the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets.”

DNC = Party with Racist Foundation that Thrives to this Day
    "in 2009, Hillary Clinton said this of Sanger:

I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage, her tenacity, her vision.”

When I think about what [Sanger] did all those years ago in Brooklyn. I am really in awe of her. And there are a lot of lessons we that can learn from her life and the cause she launched and fought for and sacrificed so greatly."

So, you Libtards told us to vote for this monster in 2016, now you are telling us to vote for Dixiecrat Biden?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      "in 2009, Hillary Clinton said this of Sanger:

I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage, her tenacity, her vision.”

When I think about what [Sanger] did all those years ago in Brooklyn. I am really in awe of her. And there are a lot of lessons we that can learn from her life and the cause she launched and fought for and sacrificed so greatly."

So, you Libtards told us to vote for this monster in 2016, now you are telling us to vote for Dixiecrat Biden?
      Alveda King (daughter of Martin Luther King) told Breitbart News, “Margaret Sanger and the organization she founded have been working to annihilate the Black community for 100 [years]. This name change is literally just window dressing unless Planned Parenthood stops killing babies and instead helps mothers to choose life.”

Comment

Nancy Pelosi views abortion as a "sacred right". The juxtaposition of the word "sacred" next to "abortion" is alarming and suggests a Freudian slip; that to the evil, satanic left, abortions are a form of human sacrifice.

Nancy Pelosi: As a practicing Catholic, abortion views are ‘sacred ground’
        https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-sacred-ground

What decent person would vote for this evil party?

Comment

Party of Satan? FFS you cons are really getting absurd.

Speaking of faux Christians - sounds like Jerry Falwell liked to watch....and Michael Cohen helped get some pictures "taken care" of for the Falwells a few years ago. Falwell has been outspoken proponent of Trump's. Trump doesn't go to church unless it's for a picture. Biden goes to mass regularly, so does Pelosi.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-li...234756860.html
          https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-fo...041550588.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X