Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Lindsey Graham, John McCain, John Boehner, Paul Ryan among many others have all said over the years that Joe Biden is one of the finest humans they’ve ever met.

Meanwhile DJT is grabbing pu—y and having 45 second two pump chump encounters with skank resulting in NDAs and abortions he paid for.
    Really? You wouldn’t know it how he talks about minorities. Posts like yours only shows that Liberals are trying to polish a turd. You can’t defend anything he’s done so you wanna make him into a nice guy. Problem is not too many folks are buying it anymore. Hence the dismal 38% approval rate. Let’s see what a fine human being he is. People thought Ted Bundy was a nice guy too!

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!

At a campaign event in Iowa, Biden told supporters “poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.”

Then-Vice President Biden told a Virginia audience that then-Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s financial regulation lifts would "put y'all back in chains."

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

Comment

Do the math. If government spends that money, what happens? People and businesses earn it and pay taxes on it. They spend it and people profit and pay taxes. Keep repeating. Study global economics.

28% of our total national debt was added during the dip stick Trump four years. His economic plan was similar going to Atlantic City on a credit card. It’s fun until you have to pay the bill. 98% of the tax cuts he gave went right into wealthy brokerage accounts and overseas shareholders. This no longer term economic boost.

Trump is not only an awful human, but he’s dumb. Really dumb.

Jesus was a libtard?

This kind of stuff hurts my brain.

you telling me they spend $3.5 trillion dollars and it ain’t cost nothing?

Im in the drive thru right now. I’m getting two number ones and I’m gonna try to see if it will cost me nothing. Hahaha. I’ll tell em you said so.

don’t try no economic phony bologney on me. I ain’t no dum dum.

Comment

I don’t know why people are mad at poor Joe for continually walking out of press conferences without taking any question. Seriously, I can’t blame him. Would you wanna try to defend a big pile of dog shît? Me neither!

Comment

This kind of stuff hurts my brain.

you telling me they spend $3.5 trillion dollars and it ain’t cost nothing?

Im in the drive thru right now. I’m getting two number ones and I’m gonna try to see if it will cost me nothing. Hahaha. I’ll tell em you said so.

don’t try no economic phony bologney on me. I ain’t no dum dum.
          The libs and they’re fancy college diplomas think they know better then everyone. Wrong again. I won’t sit for no fake news. I go to work ever day since i was 14 and work hard for my money. They aren’t playing no tricks with me to get me to pay towards no trillions of dollars.

Comment

For 4 years Trump stood in the pocket and took the hits from the most hostile press corp in history. Yet this pûssy in the White House doesn’t have the balls to field a single question because his “handlers” won’t let him. How weak can you be? He’s a disgrace to this country!

Comment

Trump’s a loser. Only dumb people like him. He’s also a cheater. Tax evader. Rips off small businesses. Cheats on all his wives. He was terrible for the country. His idiotic tariffs destroyed our supply chains. His tax cut took billions from the middle class and gave it to the top 1%. Treated immigrant families horribly. Stoked white nationalism and hate.
              He really is the anti Christ.

Comment

Trump’s a loser. Only dumb people like him. He’s also a cheater. Tax evader. Rips off small businesses. Cheats on all his wives. He was terrible for the country. His idiotic tariffs destroyed our supply chains. His tax cut took billions from the middle class and gave it to the top 1%. Treated immigrant families horribly. Stoked white nationalism and hate.

Trump was terrible. Got it. Please enlighten us on all the great things Biden is doing. We'll wait. But since you like percentages so much, here's one for you...36%. Enough said!

Comment

Trump was terrible. Got it. Please enlighten us on all the great things Biden is doing. We'll wait. But since you like percentages so much, here's one for you...36%. Enough said!
                  Well the economy is hotter than hell only being held back back labor shortages.

My stock portfolio started this year at 312,000 and now is over 700,000. My home was appraised three years ago at 399,000 and I just had it appraised at 705,000.

Family income went from low 200k two years ago to close to 400k.

Investments in rental properties are off the charts. Rents are going up and up.

What was the question? Financially I am so much better since Biden took office. Some of the benefits were bipartisan stimulus.

Comment

My stock portfolio started this year at 312,000 and now is over 700,000. My home was appraised three years ago at 399,000 and I just had it appraised at 705,000.

What was the question? Financially I am so much better since Biden took office. Some of the benefits were bipartisan stimulus.
                    You know what’s funny, you could replace Biden’s name with Trump’s and everything you just said would apply. My stock portfolio went through the roof as the market enjoyed record highs, my 401K doubled, as well as my family income. The only difference is back then we had food on the shelves, low inflation, record unemployment, stable border, low crime, low gas, and foreign stability. It’s been once crisis after another with this clown. The price for everything has increased and this idiot wants to tax the heck out of all of us. Great plan, Joe! We are so much better off.

Comment

Since Joe Biden is the POTUS, liberal media now wants us the “lower our expectations” and not be so hard on this administration. You can’t make this up. That says it all.

Comment

So what. Six years ago I was at work late and one of my friends has just went through a divorce so I was having a beer with her to make her feel better trying to be a good friend. Well, let just say things got a little carried away and she got pregnant. At 39! I was just trying to make her feel better. Anyways my wife got all huffy and threatened to throw me outta the house and make me live with my brother. After a lot of apologys and going to church to clean my sins away, we stayed together. I wasn’t no bad guy, just try in to be nice. So not all extra marital events are bad. Trump probably just trying to make those women feel better. I learned to wrap it up as my old lady says. The little boy has my ears and nose.

He ll have my vote on Election Day. I liked his tv program. And like how he fights for the little guy.

Comment

So what. Six years ago I was at work late and one of my friends has just went through a divorce so I was having a beer with her to make her feel better trying to be a good friend. Well, let just say things got a little carried away and she got pregnant. At 39! I was just trying to make her feel better. Anyways my wife got all huffy and threatened to throw me outta the house and make me live with my brother. After a lot of apologys and going to church to clean my sins away, we stayed together. I wasn’t no bad guy, just try in to be nice. So not all extra marital events are bad. Trump probably just trying to make those women feel better. I learned to wrap it up as my old lady says. The little boy has my ears and nose.

He ll have my vote on Election Day. I liked his tv program. And like how he fights for the little guy.
                          I wonder if Trump did it in the White House with his wife in the next room like your boy Billy Boy Clinton? Cigar anyone???

Comment

Just saw gas is $8.50 a gallon in California. Biden is killing it. Thanks Joe!

Comment

Trump said it’s all ok as long as you hold up Bible in front of church. You don’t need worry about reading Bible just hold it.

Comment

Yeah I bet Biden could ask his supporters to try to subvert the next election and they wouldn’t try or use force or nothing. Trump got a whole mob of people to attack. Biden could never do that. MAGA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X