Bad looks for Libtards!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When they dont get what they want, or are challenged by law enforcement, the Mexican drug cartels use the same basic tactics as DNC/Antifa.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...entral-mexico/

"In response to the raids, El Marro’s gunmen set fire to dozens of businesses and vehicles in the municipalities of Celaya, Salamanca, Cortazar, and Juvention Rosas. This terroristic tactic has been used by other cartels in the past to slow down and distract authorities while leaders escape."

Birds of a feather...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Epic flop? You mean the same public health concerns you idiots have been crying about since Trump announced the rally? Yeah, that's what I thought. Trump did exactly what Trump does. He called out Biden and exposed his record, something the Dems have been protecting Joe from. He has now put Biden on defense forcing him to defend his 50 years in DC. He can't afford to hide in the basement anymore. Sooner or later Biden has to face Trump. I wish him luck cause those prepared, canned, softball questions are coming to an end. America doesn't wanna hear about Joe's hairy legs anymore.
      "We've had a million requests for tickets "

- DJT

Yet they couldn't even fill a 20K arena😄.

Comment

"We've had a million requests for tickets "

- DJT

Yet they couldn't even fill a 20K arena😄.
        Here’s one for ya. If DJT is losing big in the poles and doesn’t stand a chance of beating Biden in November, why the need to sabotage his rallies and prevent people from attending? Seems to me the Dems might not be so confident after all. Can’t wait for Joe to come out of the basement. This will be fun!

Comment

Here’s one for ya. If DJT is losing big in the poles and doesn’t stand a chance of beating Biden in November, why the need to sabotage his rallies and prevent people from attending? Seems to me the Dems might not be so confident after all. Can’t wait for Joe to come out of the basement. This will be fun!
          Pole = strip club staple for strippers to gyrate on (no doubt you are familiar)

Poll = survey of a randomized representative sample of people about any topic the client is interested in (politics, favorite Dorito flavor, whatever).

Dems didn't punk him, teenagers did

Comment

While it is apparent that your IQ is really low, it might be higher than the president's.

Comment

While it is apparent that your IQ is really low, it might be higher than the president's.
              The Orange Man is so obtuse that he thinks his racists jokes, like the "Kung Flu," are funny. The only ones that find them funny are the others like him that are also low IQ individuals.

Comment

Black Lives Matter?

Just a little news clip for all you Defund the Police idiots out there. This is what happens when people don’t believe all lives matter. They’re killing children now. Where’s all the fake outrage now???? Keep focusing on Bolton and crowd sizes because this is the hypocrisy that fires up Trumps base. Voters are tired of this fake narrative.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06...nt-felons/amp/

After more than 100 people were shot in Chicago this weekend, 13 of them fatally, Chicago Police Supt. David Brown doubled down on his stance that violent felons are not being held in jail long enough, and not being watched properly when they are released on home monitoring.

According to Chicago police and data collected by CBS 2, at least 102 people were shot from 5 p.m. Friday through 5 a.m. Monday, including 12 children. At least 13 people were killed, including at least five children.

The children who were slain this weekend included 3-year-old Mekhi James, who was shot in the back while riding in a car with his stepfather in the Austin neighborhood on Saturday; 13-year-old Amaria Jones was struck by gunfire while inside her house Saturday night in the Austin neighborhood; two boys — ages 16 and 17 — who were gunned down as they were walking home from buying candy in the South Chicago neighborhood; and a 15-year-old boy who was shot in the leg, chest, and abdomen in a drive-by shooting early Monday in the Austin neighborhood (a 16-year-old boy also was wounded in that shooting, but survived).

“Children in Chicago should not have to worry about walking just blocks from home to buy candy, and never returning,” Brown said.

Comment

Nothing like shootings to bring us together

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-new-...hootings-crime

The New York Police Department*has reported a staggering increase in shooting numbers, and injuries, as officials warn there’s “a storm on the horizon” – and say changes must be made.

An estimated 72*people were wounded in 53*shootings citywide*from June 15 through Sunday night, an NYPD spokesperson said Monday morning.*The department saw 14 shooting victims in 12*shootings for the same time period last year, data shows.

Those numbers include a 24-hour period on Saturday that recorded about two dozen*shootings in that time frame, the spokesperson confirmed.

Comment

Now that's funny!

Ultra liberal and openly gay Wisconsin state senator gets his ass beat by the same protesters he supported and not a single word from Pelosi or Biden. Let's face it, Democrats have submitted to the mob. Strong leadership Libtards, strong leadership. Gee, I wonder if this is another hate crime?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...otest-senator/

Amid heated demonstrations that left two statues destroyed and windows smashed in Madison, Wis., a Democratic state senator was reportedly attacked by protesters near the state Capitol.

State Sen. Tim Carpenter (D-Milwaukee) told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he had been heading to the State Capitol to work late Tuesday when he stopped to snap a photo of the protesters.

“I don’t know what happened … all I did was stop and take a picture … and the next thing I’m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head,” said Carpenter, 60.

In a message to The Washington Post, Carpenter said he may have a concussion and fractured nose in addition to a bruised eye and sore ribs and back.

“This has got to stop before someone gets killed,” he wrote. “Sad thing I’m on their side for peaceful demonstrations — am a Gay Progressive Dem Senator served 36 years in the legislature.”

Comment

Creepy Joe came out of his basement just long enough to tell the world that 120,000,000 people have died from the coronavirus. Would someone please tell poor old Joe that a third of America is still alive. Back to the basement, he goes!

Comment

Creepy Joe came out of his basement just long enough to tell the world that 120,000,000 people have died from the coronavirus. Would someone please tell poor old Joe that a third of America is still alive. Back to the basement, he goes!
                        Perhaps you should go back to the basement. ⅓ of America is still alive? Uhm.....OK, bright boy 😆

I think mommy is calling you for din din.....

Comment

Ultra liberal and openly gay Wisconsin state senator gets his ass beat by the same protesters he supported and not a single word from Pelosi or Biden. Let's face it, Democrats have submitted to the mob. Strong leadership Libtards, strong leadership. Gee, I wonder if this is another hate crime?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...otest-senator/

Amid heated demonstrations that left two statues destroyed and windows smashed in Madison, Wis., a Democratic state senator was reportedly attacked by protesters near the state Capitol.

State Sen. Tim Carpenter (D-Milwaukee) told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that he had been heading to the State Capitol to work late Tuesday when he stopped to snap a photo of the protesters.

“I don’t know what happened … all I did was stop and take a picture … and the next thing I’m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head,” said Carpenter, 60.

In a message to The Washington Post, Carpenter said he may have a concussion and fractured nose in addition to a bruised eye and sore ribs and back.

“This has got to stop before someone gets killed,” he wrote. “Sad thing I’m on their side for peaceful demonstrations — am a Gay Progressive Dem Senator served 36 years in the legislature.”
                          Just an FYI, fukwad, nobody read your drivel

Comment

Perhaps you should go back to the basement. ⅓ of America is still alive? Uhm.....OK, bright boy 😆

I think mommy is calling you for din din.....
                            Hey, why u getting salty with me? Its your boy going senile 😂

Comment

Just an FYI, fukwad, nobody read your drivel
                              Somebody is triggered this morning. Why so angry? Sounds like the weight of your own bullshît is bringing u down.

Comment

So ironic that the mask has become the symbol of submission and compliance to the left, especially since for many years, it was a symbol of Chinese culture - people wore masks there long before Chinavirus, because they spawn so many viruses there.

Wasnt so long ago the WHO was telling us that masks dont work, no reason to go out and try to look for them.

We are literally already becoming like China - their diseases, their symbols - and Beijing Biden hasnt even won the election yet!

Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public
                                https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...sks-in-public/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X