Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not hypocrisy to fail to mention something that the conversation isn't about. It's just an attempt to stick to the subject and refuse to lower oneself to the whataboutism tactics favored by right-wing trolls.
    I bring up Cuomo's CURRENT ongoing harassment scandal and you bring up decades-old Trump accusations but you stick to the subject and refuse to lower yourself to whataboutisms. Hmm...I got it. Welcome back, you were missed!

Comment

I bring up Cuomo's CURRENT ongoing harassment scandal and you bring up decades-old Trump accusations but you stick to the subject and refuse to lower yourself to whataboutisms. Hmm...I got it. Welcome back, you were missed!
      Trump has a case winding through the court right now. There may be DNA. So, yes it's a current topic for the puzzie graber

Comment

OOPS...

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...assment-claim/

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC Ignore Andrew Cuomo Sex Harassment Claim

America’s three most prominent networks–ABC, NBC, and CBS–ignored any mention of sexual harassment claims against Gov. Andrew Cuomo during their evening news programs Wednesday. CNN and MSNBC also declined to address the scandal.

According to transcripts, ABC’s World News Tonight, CBS’s Evening News, and NBC’s Nightly News made no mention of the embattled Cuomo, who is also facing calls for his impeachment and resignation after he was accused of covering up the number of deaths from the coronavirus in state nursing homes following his controversial order that these facilities accept coronavirus-positive patients.
        In addition to the smoking you took from another poster, it also has coverage in WaPo, NYT, LA Times, Huffington Post and other left-leaning outlets.

But see, this is one accusation against Cuomo. It may or may not be true, time will tell.
        Trump has dozens, bragged about grabbing women by their privates, walking in on undressed teenagers, wanting to date his daughter. Two women he accused of lying have taken him to court. His frequent disgusting comeback to his accusations are that "there's no way I'd be interested in them." There's a pattern. People didn't want to believe Bill Cosby was a serial rapist either at first.

Comment

Trump has a case winding through the court right now. There may be DNA. So, yes it's a current topic for the puzzie graber
          Maybe, you idiots can get Schiff to present the “evidence”. I hear he has mountains of it!

Comment

Maybe, you idiots can get Schiff to present the “evidence”. I hear he has mountains of it!
            Court already ruled Trump must give DNA (now that he's not president he has no out) or her attorneys said they would take other other evidence. Naturally he's stalling, again. He actually tried to use our tax paid federal legal resources for this case, despite it being a personal matter that happened before he was elected. Grifters gotta grift.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...aff_story.html

Comment

Court already ruled Trump must give DNA (now that he's not president he has no out) or her attorneys said they would take other other evidence. Naturally he's stalling, again. He actually tried to use our tax paid federal legal resources for this case, despite it being a personal matter that happened before he was elected. Grifters gotta grift.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...aff_story.html
              Boy, it sure sounds like you got him this time. You do realize this a defamation lawsuit about things he said about her? Yeah, you definitely got him for sure.

The case against the former president was filed in November 2019 after Mr Trump accused her of lying about the allegation to sell her book. He claimed the incident could not have happened as he claimed he had never met her and that, as he said: “She’s not my type.”

Ms Carroll, an author and former magazine columnist for Elle, is seeking unspecified damages and a retraction of his statements. Her legal team hopes that now Mr Trump is no longer president the case will move forward.

Ms Carroll said she did not report Mr Trump to the police at the time, fearing reprisal from him, but she did tell two friends about what transpired. She also kept the dress in a closet.

More than two decades later in June 2019, inspired by the #MeToo movement, she shared her experience in a New York magazine article, adapted from her book What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal.

Ms Carroll wore the dress in a photo shoot for the article. After filing the lawsuit the legal team sent it for forensic testing. No semen was found on the fabric, but a man’s DNA was found on the shoulders and sleeves.

If there is a DNA match it wouldn’t prove Mr Trump’s guilt, but could be used as evidence to disprove his claim that he did not know Ms Carroll.

Comment

How many times will liberals keep sticking their heads up each other’s ass avoiding their hypocrisy. But hey, Orange Man bad.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sec...assment-report

A second former aide to Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has come forward with allegations of sexual harassment, which came just days after his first accuser made her claims public.*

Charlotte Bennett, who is described by The New York Times as "an executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Cuomo administration until she left in November," alleges that Cuomo "asked her questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her relationships and if she had ever had sex with older men."

The 25-year-old staffer described to the Times an incident that took place in June when she was "alone" with the 63-year-old governor in his State Capitol office. According to the report, he allegedly asked her if she thought age made a difference in romantic relationships and that he was open to having relationships with women in their 20s, which were noted by*the Times as "comments she interpreted as clear overtures to a sexual relationship."

"I understood that the governor wanted to sleep with me, and felt horribly uncomfortable and scared," Bennett told the Times. "And was wondering how I was going to get out of it and assumed it was the end of my job."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X