Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormy Daniels for First Lady!

Let's get this party started. Conservatives know how to party serious. Let's leave the wives home, get some chicks and some party drugs and MAGA it up.
    Lying cheating stealing and being a nasty human are all now in. Thanks to our beloved President Donald J. Trump. He lost both popular votes but I think he had brought sleaze into the mainstream. Let's party.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Let's get this party started. Conservatives know how to party serious. Let's leave the wives home, get some chicks and some party drugs and MAGA it up.
    Lying cheating stealing and being a nasty human are all now in. Thanks to our beloved President Donald J. Trump. He lost both popular votes but I think he had brought sleaze into the mainstream. Let's party.
    It’s a known fact that Democrat women are usually overweight and butt hurt ugly

Comment

Leave wives at home, chicks, and drugs…You found Hunter’s laptop?

Comment

Leave wives at home, chicks, and drugs…You found Hunter’s laptop?
        I don't care about Hunter's laptop you fa g. FU!

Comment

I don't care about Hunter's laptop you fa g. FU!
          Trigger Warning! Response you get when a Trump dig backfires because the POTUS son is the real crack smoking, wife cheating, whore banging D-bag. Oh the irony.

Comment

The Trump Train is all about bringing sleaze into the mainstream.

Don has laid down with skank and violated his marriage with all five wives. The man is a legend.

Stormy Daniels spanked him! His wife was home with a new born. These are the values I hope all republicans can embrace.

Comment

Don has laid down with skank and violated his marriage with all five wives. The man is a legend.

Stormy Daniels spanked him! His wife was home with a new born. These are the values I hope all republicans can embrace.
              Yeah, but did Trump do lines of Coke out of a hookers ass-crack? I see you Hunter. Talk about a legend!

Comment

The Republican Party has been so boring for so long trying to be family values. This MAGA Sleaze brand is a welcome change. No wonder people like DJT. He is an awful businessman, cheats business partners, lies and does dirty stuff so I was wondering why anyone likes him. It must be the sleaze factor he brings.

MAGA sleaze for the win. Laying with skanky women makes him a family values hero.

Comment

How many abortions did Trump's side skanks have over the years? He smirked when Barbara Walters asked him about it and said he's not saying. DJT was a democrat until he realized no democrats would vote for him, they are too smart.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4387528]

The Republican Party has been so boring for so long trying to be family values. This MAGA Sleaze brand is a welcome change. No wonder people like DJT. He is an awful businessman, cheats business partners, lies and does dirty stuff so I was wondering why anyone likes him. It must be the sleaze factor he brings.

MAGA sleaze for the win. Laying with skanky women makes him a family values hero.[

All your word salad about Trump is opinion. “Boring, sleaze, awful, dirty, etc…But your boy Hunter is actually captured on video participating in the most profane, immoral, sleazy, disgusting, drug induced, prostitute infested behavior. Wanna talk about abortions??? How anybody could support the single most dishonest family in our government’s history is disturbing. Sleaze Back Better for the win! Nothing says family values like snorting blow out of the bunghole of a prostitute. Welcome done Biden’s, you give us all hope!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X