Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden makes Joe the plumber pay for Karen’s loan

Biden gives a big FU to the trades, he is relieving the debt for the 56% of Americans who are going for a graduate liberals degree!
    I guess if you are an electrician, plumber, mechanic, your education doesn’t count!

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Biden gives a big FU to the trades, he is relieving the debt for the 56% of Americans who are going for a graduate liberals degree!
    I guess if you are an electrician, plumber, mechanic, your education doesn’t count!
    One would think a person claiming to have two advanced degrees would be sympathetic to student debt relief and would understand that "graduate liberals degree" isn't actually a thing.

Your claim to be highly educated is laughable, given your 3rd grade writing level. Even my 3rd grader can spell, punctuate, form proper sentences, and separate fact from fiction better than you. Every time you call somebody else stupid in that barely-literate writing style, I have a good chuckle.

Comment

One would think a person claiming to have two advanced degrees would be sympathetic to student debt relief and would understand that "graduate liberals degree" isn't actually a thing.

Your claim to be highly educated is laughable, given your 3rd grade writing level. Even my 3rd grader can spell, punctuate, form proper sentences, and separate fact from fiction better than you. Every time you call somebody else stupid in that barely-literate writing style, I have a good chuckle.
      Yes, and I paid for them myself! I worked like a dog to pay them off! It is not debt relief, the school isn’t giving the money back you ignoramus. Someone else who maybe could not afford to go to college, like a hair dresser, will be flipping the bill! And yes, a liberal graduate studies is a thing! How do you survive being so stupid?? I guess God takes care of stupid creatures!! Ever hear of Duke? Maybe not, but they have a program: https://liberalstudies.duke.edu/. Feel sorry for your kid with such a stupid dad!
      lastly, it’s a blog, who gives a **** about grammar!

Comment

This is the same idiot folks that says the President has nothing to do with inflation meanwhile Biden pumps over $300B into the economy for student debt and another $700B for the “inflation reduction act” whereas only complete morons think it has anything to do with inflation reduction. The student debt “forgiveness” is Biden paying for votes. Even the idiot poster who try’s to disparage any counter thinking than his own brainwashed thoughts. (Imagine being so stupid that you don’t even know you have been conditioned). Well he is going to have a hard time spinning this one because even his democrat colleagues and MSM think it’s a stupid idea. I thought only Congress had the power of the purse??

Comment

This is the same idiot folks that says the President has nothing to do with inflation meanwhile Biden pumps over $300B into the economy for student debt and another $700B for the “inflation reduction act” whereas only complete morons think it has anything to do with inflation reduction. The student debt “forgiveness” is Biden paying for votes. Even the idiot poster who try’s to disparage any counter thinking than his own brainwashed thoughts. (Imagine being so stupid that you don’t even know you have been conditioned). Well he is going to have a hard time spinning this one because even his democrat colleagues and MSM think it’s a stupid idea. I thought only Congress had the power of the purse??
          Voting for the Joey. Loved his daddy story! This guy is trip!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4374986]

Voting for the Joey. Loved his daddy story! This guy is trip!

If we are supposed be a democracy, than Biden should have ONLY his supporters, like the dope above, pay for the student debt relief out of their salaries. I wonder if that were really possible, how many of these idiots would volunteer to pay more? I speculating ZERO!
            I’m done! Lost all faith in these Americans. It’s so just hard to fathom how stupid Democrats can be? It’s just unimaginable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X