Originally posted by Guest View Post

Which every person has the right to do
        haha...he's not a hypocrite at all!!!

Comment

Which every person has the right to do
          Yep. Especially the guilty ones.

Comment

Can one of you he/she’s explain in coherent English why Hillary didn’t get searched? After she ignored and destroyed 30k + classified documents she was unable to declassify?

Comment

When in doubt say..... "HILLARY".... I wonder if "lock her up" is still a thing now... hmmmmm??

Comment

When in doubt say..... "HILLARY".... I wonder if "lock her up" is still a thing now... hmmmmm??
                Funny coming from someone that can't speak without mentioning trump who hasn't been president going on 2 years. I love that he lives in your little pea brain rent free.

Comment

Um… I’ll take the 5th option please….

Comment

Funny thing is. Trump passed the law that caused the search warrant. “Only a Raid to trumptards”, in response to the Hillary emails

Comment

Large majorities rate the economy negatively, fail to see signs of a recovery, and are generally unhappy with the way things are going in the country. And the unhappiness is now bipartisan, as over half of Democrats join almost all Republicans and independents in being dissatisfied.
                      Overall, 75% are dissatisfied with how things are going in the country today, up from 67% in May of this year and 53% in April 2021, around the 100-day point of Joe Biden’s presidency

Comment

President Joe Biden's job approval rating in July is his lowest since taking office, with support among independent voters steadily dwindling, according to the latest PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll.

If independents serve as a weathervane for public opinion, Biden faces strong headwinds of dissent. In July 2021, nearly half of all independent registered voters said they approved of Biden's performance so far. Now, nearly half – 46 percent – say they "strongly disapprove" of Biden's presidency. Overall Biden support from independents has dropped by 20 percentage points, a trend that could weigh down Democratic candidates running for Congress this November.

In the new poll, about a third of U.S. adults – 36 percent – say they like how Biden is leading the nation. Another 57 percent said they disapprove of his performance — his highest disapproval rating yet. Looking at race, income, geography, age or education, no group mustered majority approval of Biden as president.

Comment

He/she’s can’t question or disagree
                          whites are the devil
                          mask mandates
                          Vaccine mandates (my body my choice?)
                          Looting is not a crime

Trump?

Comment

Wonder if the FBI raid was a result of Schiff's mountain of Russia collusion evidence? LMAO

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X