Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll Question of the Week. Who Tells More Lies, Biden or FC Prime?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll Question of the Week. Who Tells More Lies, Biden or FC Prime?

Who tells more lies?
    FC Prime
    0%
    President Biden
    0%

The poll is expired.

Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Biden
      Grab the p s y

Comment

Grab the p s y
        Glad to see trump lives rent free in your brainwashed little pea brain. Tell me what great shape the country is in right now.. You voted for Biden gotta be something good you can say

Comment

He isn't the most competent ever, but what's been the lie? The last guy lied about everything. I don't know if he was competent because all he did was golf. We deserve better... or maybe not. I guess we probably got what we deserve

Glad to see trump lives rent free in your brainwashed little pea brain. Tell me what great shape the country is in right now.. You voted for Biden gotta be something good you can say

Comment

He isn't the most competent ever, but what's been the lie? The last guy lied about everything. I don't know if he was competent because all he did was golf. We deserve better... or maybe not. I guess we probably got what we deserve

"When President Biden took office … there was no vaccine available.” false

stated on April 11, 2022 in a press conference:
            “You couldn’t buy a cannon when, in fact, the Second Amendment passed. False

stated on March 1, 2022 in in his State of the Union address:
            “I’ve been in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan over 40 times.” false

stated on January 11, 2022 in a speech in Atlanta:
            As a youth, “I got arrested” protesting for civil rights. False

stated on November 30, 2021 in a conversation at a technical college in Minnesota:
            “I used to drive a tractor trailer … I only did it for part of a summer.” false

stated on December 1, 2021 in remarks at the White House:
            "The number of small businesses is up 30% compared to before the pandemic." False

let me know if you need more. There are plenty. Biden is at his beach house in Delaware every weekend. If youre mad about trump golfing you should be angry with Biden too.

Comment

This is from CNN so you know it’s a lot worse than this.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/01/20/p...021/index.html

Comment

How about they both suck.... We are in a sh1t storm right now...

Comment

How about they both suck.... We are in a sh1t storm right now...
                  Nope…

Trump is a narcissistic ***hole, but his America First policies were on point. His foreign policy was excellent, he had the economy humming, and the country was energy independent.

but….mean tweets / orange man bad.

Comment

Nope…

Trump is a narcissistic ***hole, but his America First policies were on point. His foreign policy was excellent, he had the economy humming, and the country was energy independent.

He couldn't get out of his own way... He is just as dumb as the new guy..... I voted for Trump by the way, but he was his worst enemy...

Comment

Biden
                      I'm not a BIden fan and he should not run again but he was and is a better President than Trump. Trump's foreign policy was the worst in US history and for those who thought we were energy-dependent, we were definitely not. Trump also is a traitor to our constitution and I hope our country has the backbone to hold him and his allies accountable. I understand those who supported him but after his first term and the failure it was, the AMERICAN people spoke loud and clear that he was not up to the task as a leader. I am baffled by those who still support him after the January 6th insurrection and defend him, I will never understand their position.

Comment

He couldn't get out of his own way... He is just as dumb as the new guy..... I voted for Trump by the way, but he was his worst enemy...
                        No doubt. You have to be able to separate “the man” from “the policies.”

I will say this though…even though he was / is a jerk. He had the balls to push through and deliver on a lot of what he promised despite massive headwinds.

Hoping he will step aside (doubtful) and let Densantis run the country for the next 8 two cycles. He’s more polished, slightly more tactful, same no fear of the media / left.

Comment

Why do you think the country was energy independent? Is that the current 4Chan talking point? Do you know it isn't true when you post it or are you a victim of this propaganda as well?

Nope…

Comment

Why do you think the country was energy independent? Is that the current 4Chan talking point? Do you know it isn't true when you post it or are you a victim of this propaganda as well?

A leftist calling something "propaganda" is too ironic....lolol.

Comment

A leftist calling something "propaganda" is too ironic....lolol.
                              Well, you can't debate different views with closed-minded indoctrinated sheep. I find it amusing that most of these Chumpsters say things they do and point fingers at everyone else for it but then go and do the same thing. Biggest hypocrites in the world and the most HUGEST flock I've ever seen. LOL!!
                              That pedo Trump is a fraud people

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X