Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Gen vs FC Sarasota What's the scoop?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Gen vs FC Sarasota What's the scoop?

Soooooo Seems like Sarasota soccer is divided between these 2 clubs
    Thought's on each?
    FC have a Complete Tool as a DOC and lost a ton of numbers because of him
    Next Gen Coaching staff are unlicensed High School Coaches and a Crazy Guy who runs the Club?

Who cares about Sarasota?

Comment

Next Gen had a lot of "attrition" during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Next Gen had a lot of "attrition" during the season.
        The numbers of registered players at Next Gen increased substantially after tryouts.
        I think Next Gen is beginning their 2nd season with 18 teams

Comment

I play for FC and i think its better than NextGen, who focuses on conditioning instead of actual skill, although my u12 team lost 3 nil to them. Fc has been around for decades and i feel like that is a HUGE advantage. The reason everyone at NextGen is so talented is because they basically drafted or "stole" a bunch of players from Venice or other clubs...I have a lot of friends that play for NextGen, but one of my best friends plays with me the u12 FC team. Also, NextGen could collapse any moment and the players can't go anywhere.....

Comment

also, NextGen recently took over FC's fields at Tatum Ridge because they rent this very tiny complex which cant fit all of the players, so the county had to give them our fields on Mondays and Fridays. As a result, we had to practice at another complex on these days (Twin Lakes) NextGen has no rec league, making it much smaller in player and operation size.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              I play for FC and i think its better than NextGen, who focuses on conditioning instead of actual skill, although my u12 team lost 3 nil to them. Fc has been around for decades and i feel like that is a HUGE advantage. The reason everyone at NextGen is so talented is because they basically drafted or "stole" a bunch of players from Venice or other clubs...I have a lot of friends that play for NextGen, but one of my best friends plays with me the u12 FC team. Also, NextGen could collapse any moment and the players can't go anywhere.....
              Players were "stolen" or they left those clubs due to those clubs inability to provide what was needed for the players.
              FC Sarasota now has less # of competitive teams then Next Gen. Which explains why Sarasota County took away from FC Sarasota some field usage at Tatum Ridge

Comment

Checkout Youth Soccer Sarasota for recreational soccer in the Sarasota, Bradenton,Lakewood Ranch area. Great coaching and a focus on wha
                t's important in sports. Get in the Zone with N zone sports Suncoast https://www.nzonesports.com/suncoast...occer-sarasota

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

The numbers of registered players at Next Gen increased substantially after tryouts.
                  I think Next Gen is beginning their 2nd season with 18 teams
                  This is hilarious. If they didn’t have kids playing on multiple teams and combination teams, it would be more like 10 teams. And, 7 of them are a disaster. And, the GM only cares about 2 of them.

Comment

This is hilarious. If they didn’t have kids playing on multiple teams and combination teams, it would be more like 10 teams. And, 7 of them are a disaster. And, the GM only cares about 2 of them.
                    Yep. The entire Club went to the Tampa Labor Day tournament and only fielded 8 teams.

Comment

also, NextGen recently took over FC's fields at Tatum Ridge because they rent this very tiny complex which cant fit all of the players, so the county had to give them our fields on Mondays and Fridays. As a result, we had to practice at another complex on these days (Twin Lakes) NextGen has no rec league, making it much smaller in player and operation size.
                      next gen aka dme does have a rec program . My child attends and it’s done by actual coaches - not parent volunteers like the surrounding clubs .

Comment

Yep. The entire Club went to the Tampa Labor Day tournament and only fielded 8 teams.

Tampa cup and chargers Labor Day tournament two completely different tournaments and locations - troll

Comment

this is a two year old thread. Nothing to do with dme. At the time all of this was true. Read the dates maybe

Comment

So now we have 2 active threads telling everyone how bad DME is?

We geddit, DME is blockbussah, and BR is Neggflix.

What else you got, Chin?

Comment

On the other thread, DME is being exposed with short comings and crooked behavior.
                              I predict dme is here next year but with half of the teams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X